Uma Thurman Suffered Make-Up Mishap at a New York Gala
Hollywood actress Uma Thurman suffered an embarrassing make-up mishap on Monday, October 18 when she spent the night at a New York gala with white powder all over her face. The "Kill Bill" star was the special guest at the Feminist Press at the City University of New York's 40th Annual Gala and gave a speech at the event, where the cosmetic was used to stop her skin from appearing too shiny.
But the substance drew stares from the audience when the spotlight on the podium highlighted the powered mess on her nose and brow line.
Thurman isn't the only star to fall victim to the powder puff - Nicole Kidman walked the red carpet at last year's "Nine" premiere unaware of the white powder scattered over her nose and under her eyes.
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly