Uma Thurman Suffered Make-Up Mishap at a New York Gala
Hollywood actress Uma Thurman suffered an embarrassing make-up mishap on Monday, October 18 when she spent the night at a New York gala with white powder all over her face. The "Kill Bill" star was the special guest at the Feminist Press at the City University of New York's 40th Annual Gala and gave a speech at the event, where the cosmetic was used to stop her skin from appearing too shiny.
But the substance drew stares from the audience when the spotlight on the podium highlighted the powered mess on her nose and brow line.
Thurman isn't the only star to fall victim to the powder puff - Nicole Kidman walked the red carpet at last year's "Nine" premiere unaware of the white powder scattered over her nose and under her eyes.
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia