Uma Thurman Suffered Make-Up Mishap at a New York Gala
Hollywood actress Uma Thurman suffered an embarrassing make-up mishap on Monday, October 18 when she spent the night at a New York gala with white powder all over her face. The "Kill Bill" star was the special guest at the Feminist Press at the City University of New York's 40th Annual Gala and gave a speech at the event, where the cosmetic was used to stop her skin from appearing too shiny.
But the substance drew stares from the audience when the spotlight on the podium highlighted the powered mess on her nose and brow line.
Thurman isn't the only star to fall victim to the powder puff - Nicole Kidman walked the red carpet at last year's "Nine" premiere unaware of the white powder scattered over her nose and under her eyes.
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip