Uma Thurman Suffered Make-Up Mishap at a New York Gala
Hollywood actress Uma Thurman suffered an embarrassing make-up mishap on Monday, October 18 when she spent the night at a New York gala with white powder all over her face. The "Kill Bill" star was the special guest at the Feminist Press at the City University of New York's 40th Annual Gala and gave a speech at the event, where the cosmetic was used to stop her skin from appearing too shiny.
But the substance drew stares from the audience when the spotlight on the podium highlighted the powered mess on her nose and brow line.
Thurman isn't the only star to fall victim to the powder puff - Nicole Kidman walked the red carpet at last year's "Nine" premiere unaware of the white powder scattered over her nose and under her eyes.
- Zayn Malik Shaves His Beard - See How His Fans React!
- Watch Juicy J and Kanye West in 'Ballin' Video
- Tina Fey Suggested Alec Baldwin to Play Donald Trump on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Watch Ben Affleck and Matt Damon Hilariously Argue Over Who's Closer to Tom Brady
- Daisy Ridley, Judi Dench and More A-Listers Join Johnny Depp in 'Murder on the Orient Express'
- Confirmed! Lady GaGa Is Headlining 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Oops! Cher Accidentally Retweets a Dick Pic
- No More Bad Blood! Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Are Texting Again