Uma Thurman Suffered Make-Up Mishap at a New York Gala
Hollywood actress Uma Thurman suffered an embarrassing make-up mishap on Monday, October 18 when she spent the night at a New York gala with white powder all over her face. The "Kill Bill" star was the special guest at the Feminist Press at the City University of New York's 40th Annual Gala and gave a speech at the event, where the cosmetic was used to stop her skin from appearing too shiny.
But the substance drew stares from the audience when the spotlight on the podium highlighted the powered mess on her nose and brow line.
Thurman isn't the only star to fall victim to the powder puff - Nicole Kidman walked the red carpet at last year's "Nine" premiere unaware of the white powder scattered over her nose and under her eyes.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?