'Vertigo' Star Kim Novak Undergoing Treatment for Breast Cancer
Actress Kim Novak has been diagnosed with breast cancer. Novak, best known for her starring role in the 1958 classic "Vertigo", is undergoing cancer treatment and is expected to make a full recovery, according to her manager, Sue Cameron.
Cameron tells The Hollywood Reporter: "It was caught early by a routine yearly mammogram and is undergoing treatment. All her doctors say she is in fantastic physical shape and should recover very well."
Novak, 77, has also featured in notable films including Picnic, Pal Joey and Bell, Book and Candle. She last appeared in "Liebestraum" in 1991, but her scenes were cut following a dispute with director Mike Figgis.
- Free the Nipples! Jennifer Aniston Ditches Her Bra Again During NYC Outing
- Yikes! Khloe Kardashian Lived With The Game, and Some Other Men, When She Was a Teen
- Joe Perry: Aerosmith's Farewell Tour Is Simply 'an Option'
- Anna Kendrick: 'I'd Be Terrible at Being Like Taylor Swift'
- This Is Your First Look at Gillian Anderson on 'American Gods'
- Tyga Caught With Mystery Blonde Following Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Demi Lovato Flaunts Her Naked Butt in Promotional Images for 'Body Say'
- Jonah Hill and Miles Teller Are Pro Money in New 'War Dogs' Trailer