'Vertigo' Star Kim Novak Undergoing Treatment for Breast Cancer
Actress Kim Novak has been diagnosed with breast cancer. Novak, best known for her starring role in the 1958 classic "Vertigo", is undergoing cancer treatment and is expected to make a full recovery, according to her manager, Sue Cameron.
Cameron tells The Hollywood Reporter: "It was caught early by a routine yearly mammogram and is undergoing treatment. All her doctors say she is in fantastic physical shape and should recover very well."
Novak, 77, has also featured in notable films including Picnic, Pal Joey and Bell, Book and Candle. She last appeared in "Liebestraum" in 1991, but her scenes were cut following a dispute with director Mike Figgis.
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism