'Vertigo' Star Kim Novak Undergoing Treatment for Breast Cancer
Actress Kim Novak has been diagnosed with breast cancer. Novak, best known for her starring role in the 1958 classic "Vertigo", is undergoing cancer treatment and is expected to make a full recovery, according to her manager, Sue Cameron.
Cameron tells The Hollywood Reporter: "It was caught early by a routine yearly mammogram and is undergoing treatment. All her doctors say she is in fantastic physical shape and should recover very well."
Novak, 77, has also featured in notable films including Picnic, Pal Joey and Bell, Book and Candle. She last appeared in "Liebestraum" in 1991, but her scenes were cut following a dispute with director Mike Figgis.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?