'Vertigo' Star Kim Novak Undergoing Treatment for Breast Cancer
Actress Kim Novak has been diagnosed with breast cancer. Novak, best known for her starring role in the 1958 classic "Vertigo", is undergoing cancer treatment and is expected to make a full recovery, according to her manager, Sue Cameron.
Cameron tells The Hollywood Reporter: "It was caught early by a routine yearly mammogram and is undergoing treatment. All her doctors say she is in fantastic physical shape and should recover very well."
Novak, 77, has also featured in notable films including Picnic, Pal Joey and Bell, Book and Candle. She last appeared in "Liebestraum" in 1991, but her scenes were cut following a dispute with director Mike Figgis.
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!