'Vertigo' Star Kim Novak Undergoing Treatment for Breast Cancer
Actress Kim Novak has been diagnosed with breast cancer. Novak, best known for her starring role in the 1958 classic "Vertigo", is undergoing cancer treatment and is expected to make a full recovery, according to her manager, Sue Cameron.
Cameron tells The Hollywood Reporter: "It was caught early by a routine yearly mammogram and is undergoing treatment. All her doctors say she is in fantastic physical shape and should recover very well."
Novak, 77, has also featured in notable films including Picnic, Pal Joey and Bell, Book and Candle. She last appeared in "Liebestraum" in 1991, but her scenes were cut following a dispute with director Mike Figgis.
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation