Charlotte Church Sells New Album on Shopping Channel
Charlotte Church is using an unusual method to boost her record sales - the Welsh singer is selling her new album on a home shopping channel. The 24 year old is making her pop comeback after taking time off to start a family and is hoping to hit the charts again with "Back to Scratch", which was recorded with help from an investment company and will be released on an independent label.
And Church attempted to drum up some sales on Monday, October 18 night by appearing on U.K. shopping channel QVC to shift copies of her record. Church sang several songs from the new album and explained her unusual method of delivering her work to the public.
She says, "It's all about musical expression - commercial success and sales are very important and always great but they're not the be all and end all any more. I would rather make really great music that I love that's really heartfelt and means something to people rather than be on the treadmill of music commercial success."
- Kim Kardashian Loses 100.000 Followers on Instagram After Unretouched Photos Controversy
- Amber Rose Holds Hands With a Man While Leaving Nightclub
- J.Lo Premieres Heartbreaking Spanish Ballad 'Mirate' at the 2017 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- Nick Cannon Blasts Nicki Minaj's Booty on 'The Wendy Williams Show'
- First Look at Bobbi Kristina Brown Biopic Revealed
- Tilda Swinton Talks About Pig Dreams in Bizzare Viral Video for 'Okja'
- Dream Comes True! Kylie Jenner to Give Travis Scott a Horse for His 25th Birthday
- Listen to Katy Perry's Seductive Song 'Bon Appetit' Ft. Migos