Charlotte Church Sells New Album on Shopping Channel
Charlotte Church is using an unusual method to boost her record sales - the Welsh singer is selling her new album on a home shopping channel. The 24 year old is making her pop comeback after taking time off to start a family and is hoping to hit the charts again with "Back to Scratch", which was recorded with help from an investment company and will be released on an independent label.
And Church attempted to drum up some sales on Monday, October 18 night by appearing on U.K. shopping channel QVC to shift copies of her record. Church sang several songs from the new album and explained her unusual method of delivering her work to the public.
She says, "It's all about musical expression - commercial success and sales are very important and always great but they're not the be all and end all any more. I would rather make really great music that I love that's really heartfelt and means something to people rather than be on the treadmill of music commercial success."
- Tarek and Christina El Moussa 'Desperately Trying' to Stay in the Limelight by Eying Solo Shows
- Kylie Jenner Goes Makeup Free During a Day Out With Tyga
- Listen to Lana Del Rey's Long-Awaited Dreamy Song 'Love'
- Liam Payne Is Doing Home Renovation Before Cheryl Gives Birth
- Britney Spears Bares Her Naked Body in NSFW Instagram Pic
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.11 Sneak Peeks: What Happens to Dwight After Daryl's Escape?
- Madonna's New Twins Singing 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star' Are Just Too Cute
- Report: Louis Tomlinson Rekindles Romance With Eleanor Calder Two Years After Split