Kristen Stewart Offered Job as Stripper After 'Rileys'
Kristen Stewart's portrayal of a stripper in new movie "Welcome to the Rileys" was so realistic she was offered a job in the lapdancing club where she shot her scenes. The "Twilight" actress plays a teenage runaway in the new film opposite "The Sopranos" ' James Gandolfini and her character resorts to taking her clothes off at a seedy bar.
Stewart admits she felt uncomfortable stripping on camera, but she was so good at it the manager of the venue where they were filming offered to hire her full-time. She tells MTV.com, "Doing this movie... one shocking thing was to find how easy it is (to flaunt your sexuality). Like, I went to a strip club with the director and the costume designer and it being an odd grouping of people going into a strip club in the middle of the afternoon, I was, like, straight-up offered a job."
And Stewart also had to deal with an increase in male attention as she walked around the film's location in New Orleans, Louisiana in her skimpy costume. She adds, "Walking around New Orleans wearing the kind of stuff I was wearing literally could be like boom, boom, boom, done (guys asking me out)."
More Kristen Stewart News
- New 'Bachelor in Paradise' Couple! Amanda Stanton and Robby Hayes Spotted on a Date
- Anne Hathaway Eyed to Replace Amy Schumer in Live-Action 'Barbie'
- 'Exhausted' Justin Bieber Cancels the Rest of 'Purpose' Tour Dates
- Rihanna Fuels Pregnancy Rumors With Bigger Boobs at 'Valerian' European Premiere
- ABC Sets Fall 2017 Premiere Dates for 'Grey's Anatomy', 'The Good Doctor' and More
- Ex-Wonder Girls Member Sun Mi to Release Second Solo Album in August
- Find Out Why Song Joong Ki Wants to Get Married Early
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Butt Tattoo on Snapchat