Kristen Stewart Offered Job as Stripper After 'Rileys'
Kristen Stewart's portrayal of a stripper in new movie "Welcome to the Rileys" was so realistic she was offered a job in the lapdancing club where she shot her scenes. The "Twilight" actress plays a teenage runaway in the new film opposite "The Sopranos" ' James Gandolfini and her character resorts to taking her clothes off at a seedy bar.
Stewart admits she felt uncomfortable stripping on camera, but she was so good at it the manager of the venue where they were filming offered to hire her full-time. She tells MTV.com, "Doing this movie... one shocking thing was to find how easy it is (to flaunt your sexuality). Like, I went to a strip club with the director and the costume designer and it being an odd grouping of people going into a strip club in the middle of the afternoon, I was, like, straight-up offered a job."
And Stewart also had to deal with an increase in male attention as she walked around the film's location in New Orleans, Louisiana in her skimpy costume. She adds, "Walking around New Orleans wearing the kind of stuff I was wearing literally could be like boom, boom, boom, done (guys asking me out)."
More Kristen Stewart News
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel
- Justin Bieber and Beyonce Knowles Lead Nominations for 2016 MTV EMAs