Professor Green Thought He Would Die After Slashed
British rapper Professor Green has told a London court he was convinced he would die after he was stabbed in the neck last year - and he even phoned his mother to say goodbye. Anthony Jones, 25, is on trial accused of attacking the star with a broken bottle during an altercation at Cargo nightclub in Shoreditch, east London.
Prosecutors allege Jones lashed out at the rapper - real name Stephen Manderson - after he accidentally jostled one of the accused's friends. Green was left gushing blood from a large wound in his neck and he took the stand at Snaresbrook Crown Court on Tuesday, October 19 to tell how he feared for his life during the incident.
He told the court, "I was scared. Having been cut in the neck - I know what tends to happen when people get cut in the neck. I was extremely lucky. I phoned my mother and grandmother and said goodbye. I had been stabbed in my neck."
Jones denies wounding with intent. The trial continues.
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation