Eva Longoria and Hubby Buy Place Overlooking Lake Geneva
Eva Longoria Parker and her husband Tony Parker have bought themselves a new holiday home in Switzerland. The "Desperate Housewives" actress and her basketball player partner already own houses in Los Angeles and France, where the sportsman grew up.
And now they have added to their property empire by investing in an $8 million luxury apartment overlooking Lake Geneva. The two-bedroomed property is part of a restored hotel complex which is due for completion by 2012.
Parker says, "It has the most beautiful view that I've ever had the opportunity to see. Being very near to the international (city of) Geneva is the ideal conjunction of tranquil countryside and urban life, perfect for my holiday."
More Eva Longoria News
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair