Eva Longoria and Hubby Buy Place Overlooking Lake Geneva
Eva Longoria Parker and her husband Tony Parker have bought themselves a new holiday home in Switzerland. The "Desperate Housewives" actress and her basketball player partner already own houses in Los Angeles and France, where the sportsman grew up.
And now they have added to their property empire by investing in an $8 million luxury apartment overlooking Lake Geneva. The two-bedroomed property is part of a restored hotel complex which is due for completion by 2012.
Parker says, "It has the most beautiful view that I've ever had the opportunity to see. Being very near to the international (city of) Geneva is the ideal conjunction of tranquil countryside and urban life, perfect for my holiday."
More Eva Longoria News
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers