Eva Longoria and Hubby Buy Place Overlooking Lake Geneva
Eva Longoria Parker and her husband Tony Parker have bought themselves a new holiday home in Switzerland. The "Desperate Housewives" actress and her basketball player partner already own houses in Los Angeles and France, where the sportsman grew up.
And now they have added to their property empire by investing in an $8 million luxury apartment overlooking Lake Geneva. The two-bedroomed property is part of a restored hotel complex which is due for completion by 2012.
Parker says, "It has the most beautiful view that I've ever had the opportunity to see. Being very near to the international (city of) Geneva is the ideal conjunction of tranquil countryside and urban life, perfect for my holiday."
- 'Carpool Karaoke': Lady GaGa Is Novice Driver, James Corden Tries on Her Infamous Costumes
- Shia LaBeouf Is a Marine With PTSD in 'Man Down' Teaser Trailer
- Rihanna Sends Taylor Swift a Warning After Pop Diva Spent Her Night Partying With Drake
- Ray J Teams Up With Chris Brown for Kanye West 'Famous' Response
- Here's Why Ryan Reynolds Disagrees With Tim Miller's 'More Stylish' Version of 'Deadpool 2'
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen