Eva Longoria and Hubby Buy Place Overlooking Lake Geneva
Eva Longoria Parker and her husband Tony Parker have bought themselves a new holiday home in Switzerland. The "Desperate Housewives" actress and her basketball player partner already own houses in Los Angeles and France, where the sportsman grew up.
And now they have added to their property empire by investing in an $8 million luxury apartment overlooking Lake Geneva. The two-bedroomed property is part of a restored hotel complex which is due for completion by 2012.
Parker says, "It has the most beautiful view that I've ever had the opportunity to see. Being very near to the international (city of) Geneva is the ideal conjunction of tranquil countryside and urban life, perfect for my holiday."
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered