Eva Longoria and Hubby Buy Place Overlooking Lake Geneva
Eva Longoria Parker and her husband Tony Parker have bought themselves a new holiday home in Switzerland. The "Desperate Housewives" actress and her basketball player partner already own houses in Los Angeles and France, where the sportsman grew up.
And now they have added to their property empire by investing in an $8 million luxury apartment overlooking Lake Geneva. The two-bedroomed property is part of a restored hotel complex which is due for completion by 2012.
Parker says, "It has the most beautiful view that I've ever had the opportunity to see. Being very near to the international (city of) Geneva is the ideal conjunction of tranquil countryside and urban life, perfect for my holiday."
- 'House of Cards' Unveils Chilling Teaser for Season 5 on Trump's Inauguration Day
- 'Green Lantern Corps' Is Eying Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper and Tom Cruise
- Bella Hadid Goes Braless in Completely Sheer Top. See the Eye-Popping Pics
- Find Out Who Will Be Godparents to George and Amal Clooney's Twins
- Jackie Evancho Delivers Live Performance of National Anthem at Donald Trump's Inauguration
- Emily Ratajkowski Strips Down to Lacy Lingerie on Streets for DKNY Campaign
- Angelina Jolie Loses Her Team's Trust Amid Brad Pitt Custody War
- 'Cult of Chucky' Image Offers First Look at the Murderous Doll With No Head