Jodie Foster: Mel Gibson Is Most Loved Man in Movie Biz
Jodie Foster is convinced her pal Mel Gibson will be able to successfully resurrect his movie career following his recent personal problems as he is "the most loved man in the film business". Gibson's personal life was thrust into the spotlight earlier this year when his ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva accused him of knocking her teeth out during a fight in January.
Tapes of their bitter arguments later surfaced online and hit headlines across the world. His latest film offering, "The Beaver", which is directed by Foster, is said to have been put on hold until Gibson's troubles clear, but he has reportedly landed a cameo role in the upcoming "The Hangover" sequel.
And Foster, who appeared with Gibson in 1994 Western film "Maverick", is adamant her friend will make a successful big screen comeback. She tells Extra, "He is incredibly loved by everyone that's ever come into contact with him or works with him. He is truly the most loved man in the film business, so, hopefully that stands for something."
- Pictures of Pippa Middleton and James Matthews' Tropical Honeymoon Surface
- See Jason Momoa and Amber Heard Together for the First Time in 'Aquaman' Set Photo
- Heidi Klum Gets Back Together With Vito Schnabel After His Cheating Scandal
- Katy Perry Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction as She Flashes Her Underwear on Stage
- Eddie Vedder Delivers Emotional Tribute to Chris Cornell at Amsterdam Show
- Camilla Recalls 'Horrid' Time After Prince Charles Affair Was Revealed
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' Sails to No. 1 at Box Office, 'Baywatch' Sinks
- Jealous Ryan Seacrest May Drop 'American Idol' Over Katy Perry's $25 Million Paycheck