Jodie Foster: Mel Gibson Is Most Loved Man in Movie Biz
Jodie Foster is convinced her pal Mel Gibson will be able to successfully resurrect his movie career following his recent personal problems as he is "the most loved man in the film business". Gibson's personal life was thrust into the spotlight earlier this year when his ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva accused him of knocking her teeth out during a fight in January.
Tapes of their bitter arguments later surfaced online and hit headlines across the world. His latest film offering, "The Beaver", which is directed by Foster, is said to have been put on hold until Gibson's troubles clear, but he has reportedly landed a cameo role in the upcoming "The Hangover" sequel.
And Foster, who appeared with Gibson in 1994 Western film "Maverick", is adamant her friend will make a successful big screen comeback. She tells Extra, "He is incredibly loved by everyone that's ever come into contact with him or works with him. He is truly the most loved man in the film business, so, hopefully that stands for something."
- Mariah Carey Sizzles in Racy Latex Outfit While Reuniting With Nick Cannon for Halloween Party
- 'The Walking Dead' Reveals Negan's Victim(s) With Brutal Twist
- 'Boo! A Madea Halloween' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' Rules Overseas
- Drake Announces 'More Life' Project, Previews 4 New Songs
- Ryan Gosling Could've Starred on 'Gilmore Girls'
- Are They Dating? John Mayer Spotted Getting Close to Demi Lovato While Hanging Out in LA
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement
- Justin Bieber Throws His Mic and Walks Off Stage After Getting Booed in Manchester