Jodie Foster: Mel Gibson Is Most Loved Man in Movie Biz
Jodie Foster is convinced her pal Mel Gibson will be able to successfully resurrect his movie career following his recent personal problems as he is "the most loved man in the film business". Gibson's personal life was thrust into the spotlight earlier this year when his ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva accused him of knocking her teeth out during a fight in January.
Tapes of their bitter arguments later surfaced online and hit headlines across the world. His latest film offering, "The Beaver", which is directed by Foster, is said to have been put on hold until Gibson's troubles clear, but he has reportedly landed a cameo role in the upcoming "The Hangover" sequel.
And Foster, who appeared with Gibson in 1994 Western film "Maverick", is adamant her friend will make a successful big screen comeback. She tells Extra, "He is incredibly loved by everyone that's ever come into contact with him or works with him. He is truly the most loved man in the film business, so, hopefully that stands for something."
- Kanye West Leaves L.A. in the Middle of the Night Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber