Jodie Foster: Mel Gibson Is Most Loved Man in Movie Biz
Jodie Foster is convinced her pal Mel Gibson will be able to successfully resurrect his movie career following his recent personal problems as he is "the most loved man in the film business". Gibson's personal life was thrust into the spotlight earlier this year when his ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva accused him of knocking her teeth out during a fight in January.
Tapes of their bitter arguments later surfaced online and hit headlines across the world. His latest film offering, "The Beaver", which is directed by Foster, is said to have been put on hold until Gibson's troubles clear, but he has reportedly landed a cameo role in the upcoming "The Hangover" sequel.
And Foster, who appeared with Gibson in 1994 Western film "Maverick", is adamant her friend will make a successful big screen comeback. She tells Extra, "He is incredibly loved by everyone that's ever come into contact with him or works with him. He is truly the most loved man in the film business, so, hopefully that stands for something."
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'