Eva Mendes' Romance With Longtime Boyfriend Is on the Rocks
Actress Eva Mendes has sparked speculation of a split from her long-term boyfriend after cooling their relationship, according to a new report. The "Hitch" star has been linked to Peruvian filmmaker George Gargurevich for the last seven years but the couple's romance is now said to be in trouble.
A source tells the New York Post gossip column Page Six, "(They have struggled) since the summer, when she said she wasn't ready to get married." But Mendes and Gargurevich, who is also known as George Augusto, remain involved in business dealings - they produce a bedding line, Vida, together.
Eva Mendes has been romantically involved with George Gargurevich since around 2002. Last July, she explained why he doesn't tag along when she hits the red carpet. "I understand that because of my profession, I need to be open to... a lot. But he doesn't. It's not fair to drag him into that," she said back then.
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture
- Iggy Azalea and French Montana Are Pictured Kissing as a Source Confirms Their Relationship
- It's Official: 'Pretty Little Liars' to End With Season 7, 'Grimm' Canceled After 6 Seasons
- Red Band Trailer for 'Kevin Hart: What Now?' Sees Halle Berry as the Comedian's Bond Girl
- Watch Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj Ooze Sexiness in 'Side to Side' Video