Eva Mendes' Romance With Longtime Boyfriend Is on the Rocks
Actress Eva Mendes has sparked speculation of a split from her long-term boyfriend after cooling their relationship, according to a new report. The "Hitch" star has been linked to Peruvian filmmaker George Gargurevich for the last seven years but the couple's romance is now said to be in trouble.
A source tells the New York Post gossip column Page Six, "(They have struggled) since the summer, when she said she wasn't ready to get married." But Mendes and Gargurevich, who is also known as George Augusto, remain involved in business dealings - they produce a bedding line, Vida, together.
Eva Mendes has been romantically involved with George Gargurevich since around 2002. Last July, she explained why he doesn't tag along when she hits the red carpet. "I understand that because of my profession, I need to be open to... a lot. But he doesn't. It's not fair to drag him into that," she said back then.
More Eva Mendes News
- Watch Charlie Puth's Sexy Music Video for 'Attention'
- Real-Life Vigilante! Tom Hardy Goes Into 'Superhero Mode' to Take Down a Thief
- Watch First Footage of ABC's 'Dirty Dancing' Remake
- Rihanna on Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott's Romance: She Thinks It's 'Tasteless'
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience