Ronnie Wood's Ex-Wife Still Struggling to Move On After Divorce
Ronnie Wood's ex-wife Jo is struggling to move on after her divorce from The Rolling Stones member - because she has still not received her settlement almost a year later. The veteran guitarist split from his wife of 24 years in July 2008, after his affair with young Russian waitress Ekaterina Ivanova was exposed.
Ex-model Jo cited the star's admitted adultery as the reason for their break-up and was handed an estimated $10.4 million as part of her settlement when the divorce was finalized in November 2009. But Jo claims she is still to receive any money from her ex-partner a year later.
She tells Britain's Daily Telegraph, "I hope it comes through soon. I have been waiting ages. As the divorce comes through, I will move." Jo Wood put the home she shared with the rocker in Kingston, England on the market for $19.5 million earlier this year.
More The Rolling Stones News
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri