Ronnie Wood's Ex-Wife Still Struggling to Move On After Divorce
Ronnie Wood's ex-wife Jo is struggling to move on after her divorce from The Rolling Stones member - because she has still not received her settlement almost a year later. The veteran guitarist split from his wife of 24 years in July 2008, after his affair with young Russian waitress Ekaterina Ivanova was exposed.
Ex-model Jo cited the star's admitted adultery as the reason for their break-up and was handed an estimated $10.4 million as part of her settlement when the divorce was finalized in November 2009. But Jo claims she is still to receive any money from her ex-partner a year later.
She tells Britain's Daily Telegraph, "I hope it comes through soon. I have been waiting ages. As the divorce comes through, I will move." Jo Wood put the home she shared with the rocker in Kingston, England on the market for $19.5 million earlier this year.
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?
- 'This Is Us' Stars on Latest Twist: 'I'm Rooting for Jack and Rebecca'
- Watch Justin Timberlake Amaze Las Vegas Crowd in First Full Trailer for Netflix Concert Doc
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Makeup-Free Selfie to Celebrate 44th Birthday
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens