Ronnie Wood's Ex-Wife Still Struggling to Move On After Divorce
Ronnie Wood's ex-wife Jo is struggling to move on after her divorce from The Rolling Stones member - because she has still not received her settlement almost a year later. The veteran guitarist split from his wife of 24 years in July 2008, after his affair with young Russian waitress Ekaterina Ivanova was exposed.
Ex-model Jo cited the star's admitted adultery as the reason for their break-up and was handed an estimated $10.4 million as part of her settlement when the divorce was finalized in November 2009. But Jo claims she is still to receive any money from her ex-partner a year later.
She tells Britain's Daily Telegraph, "I hope it comes through soon. I have been waiting ages. As the divorce comes through, I will move." Jo Wood put the home she shared with the rocker in Kingston, England on the market for $19.5 million earlier this year.
More The Rolling Stones News
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'
- Watch Lady GaGa Crowd Surf at Final 'Dive Bar Tour' Show
- Take a Look at Explosive New Trailer for 'Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk'
- Kate Beckinsale's Obsession With Penis Landed Her Daughter in Trouble at School
- Another Dig at Zayn Malik? Listen to Little Mix's Catchy New Track 'You Gotta Not'
- Cuteness Overload! Chrissy Teigen Dresses Daughter Luna as Banana, Minnie Mouse and Others
- Daisy Ridley Responds to 'Sexist' Claims That Rey Is Mary Sue in 'The Force Awakens'