Ronnie Wood's Ex-Wife Still Struggling to Move On After Divorce
Ronnie Wood's ex-wife Jo is struggling to move on after her divorce from The Rolling Stones member - because she has still not received her settlement almost a year later. The veteran guitarist split from his wife of 24 years in July 2008, after his affair with young Russian waitress Ekaterina Ivanova was exposed.
Ex-model Jo cited the star's admitted adultery as the reason for their break-up and was handed an estimated $10.4 million as part of her settlement when the divorce was finalized in November 2009. But Jo claims she is still to receive any money from her ex-partner a year later.
She tells Britain's Daily Telegraph, "I hope it comes through soon. I have been waiting ages. As the divorce comes through, I will move." Jo Wood put the home she shared with the rocker in Kingston, England on the market for $19.5 million earlier this year.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars