Ronnie Wood's Ex-Wife Still Struggling to Move On After Divorce
Ronnie Wood's ex-wife Jo is struggling to move on after her divorce from The Rolling Stones member - because she has still not received her settlement almost a year later. The veteran guitarist split from his wife of 24 years in July 2008, after his affair with young Russian waitress Ekaterina Ivanova was exposed.
Ex-model Jo cited the star's admitted adultery as the reason for their break-up and was handed an estimated $10.4 million as part of her settlement when the divorce was finalized in November 2009. But Jo claims she is still to receive any money from her ex-partner a year later.
She tells Britain's Daily Telegraph, "I hope it comes through soon. I have been waiting ages. As the divorce comes through, I will move." Jo Wood put the home she shared with the rocker in Kingston, England on the market for $19.5 million earlier this year.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie