Arrest Warant Issued for Joe Budden
Rapper Joe Budden is facing jail time after a New Jersey judge issued a warrant for his arrest over allegations he owes $13,000 in child support. According to The New Jersey Journal, a judge in Hudson County issued the warrant after the "Pump It Up" hitmaker failed to show at a hearing regarding his lack of payments in May this year.
He was arrested in 2009 over his failure to keep up with child support, reports AllHipHop.com.
Joe Budden released his debut solo album "Joe Budden", where his hit song "Pump It Up" was featured, in 2003. He is currently gearing up to release a new album titled "Mood Muzik 4: A Turn For the Worst".
- Snoop Dogg Unveils Cover Art of New Album 'Neva Left'
- Serena Williams Pens Touching Love Note to Her Unborn Child
- Naughty Ashley Graham Flaunts Major Cleavage While Dancing in Sexy Lingerie
- Kygo Releases Heartbreaking Video for 'It Ain't Me' Ft. Selena Gomez
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Features Shocking Elimination on 'Boy Bands and Girl Groups' Night
- See the Bonding Between Characters in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Featurette
- Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Flaunt Beach Bodies in Skimpy Bikinis During Mexican Trip
- Mel B Claims Stephen Belafonte Is Involved in Porn Industry