Arrest Warant Issued for Joe Budden
Rapper Joe Budden is facing jail time after a New Jersey judge issued a warrant for his arrest over allegations he owes $13,000 in child support. According to The New Jersey Journal, a judge in Hudson County issued the warrant after the "Pump It Up" hitmaker failed to show at a hearing regarding his lack of payments in May this year.
He was arrested in 2009 over his failure to keep up with child support, reports AllHipHop.com.
Joe Budden released his debut solo album "Joe Budden", where his hit song "Pump It Up" was featured, in 2003. He is currently gearing up to release a new album titled "Mood Muzik 4: A Turn For the Worst".
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri