Arrest Warant Issued for Joe Budden
Rapper Joe Budden is facing jail time after a New Jersey judge issued a warrant for his arrest over allegations he owes $13,000 in child support. According to The New Jersey Journal, a judge in Hudson County issued the warrant after the "Pump It Up" hitmaker failed to show at a hearing regarding his lack of payments in May this year.
He was arrested in 2009 over his failure to keep up with child support, reports AllHipHop.com.
Joe Budden released his debut solo album "Joe Budden", where his hit song "Pump It Up" was featured, in 2003. He is currently gearing up to release a new album titled "Mood Muzik 4: A Turn For the Worst".
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna