Arrest Warant Issued for Joe Budden
Rapper Joe Budden is facing jail time after a New Jersey judge issued a warrant for his arrest over allegations he owes $13,000 in child support. According to The New Jersey Journal, a judge in Hudson County issued the warrant after the "Pump It Up" hitmaker failed to show at a hearing regarding his lack of payments in May this year.
He was arrested in 2009 over his failure to keep up with child support, reports AllHipHop.com.
Joe Budden released his debut solo album "Joe Budden", where his hit song "Pump It Up" was featured, in 2003. He is currently gearing up to release a new album titled "Mood Muzik 4: A Turn For the Worst".
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival