Arrest Warant Issued for Joe Budden
Rapper Joe Budden is facing jail time after a New Jersey judge issued a warrant for his arrest over allegations he owes $13,000 in child support. According to The New Jersey Journal, a judge in Hudson County issued the warrant after the "Pump It Up" hitmaker failed to show at a hearing regarding his lack of payments in May this year.
He was arrested in 2009 over his failure to keep up with child support, reports AllHipHop.com.
Joe Budden released his debut solo album "Joe Budden", where his hit song "Pump It Up" was featured, in 2003. He is currently gearing up to release a new album titled "Mood Muzik 4: A Turn For the Worst".
- Henry Cavill's Mustache Will Be Digitally Removed From 'Justice League' Reshoots
- Luis Fonsi and Daddy Yankee Slam Venezuelan President for Using 'Despacito' as Political Propaganda
- Makeup-Free Kesha Shows Her Freckles in New Selfie
- Birdman Fires Back After Tyga Claims Cash Money Owes Him $12 Million
- Kevin Hart Considers Renewing Wedding Vows to Eniko Parrish Amid Cheating Rumors
- Netflix Debuts Teaser Trailer for New Margaret Atwood Adaptation, 'Alias Grace'
- Joshep Duggar Shares Romantic Engagement Photos With Fiancee Kendra Caldwell
- Daniel Craig Confirmed to Return for Bond 25, Release Date Announced