Elton John Leaves Pop but Says Yes to GaGa
Elton John has ruled out recording any more pop albums, insisting he wants to devote the rest of his career to tackling the blues. The "Rocket Man" reveals working with piano legend Leon Russell on new album "The Union" has made Elton realize he's too old for the mainstream charts.
And, despite being one of the biggest pop stars of all time, he's turning his back on the genre. Elton tells USA Today, "I've never had such a personal experience making a record (as The Union) and it's given me verification that what I should do in the future is make records like this."
"I might collaborate with Lady GaGa or the Scissor Sisters on a single, but I'm not going to make pop albums anymore."
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says