Ryan Murphy Favored to Revive 'Rocky Horror Picture' Film
"Glee" creator Ryan Murphy is in talks to revamp cult 1975 movie "The Rocky Horror Picture Show" after paying tribute to the Richard O'Brien film on TV. A week before the Rocky Horror Show-themed Glee episode airs on October 26, Murphy has been named as the favorite to direct a new version of the camp classic.
According to online reports, Murphy has met with Fox movie bosses, but has yet to commit to the project. The original film featured Susan Sarandon, Tim Curry and Meat Loaf. The movie was adapted from a stage musical, written and developed by O'Brien.
Meanwhile, the "Glee" version will see Will deciding to have the glee club perform "The Rocky Horror Show" for the annual school musical after learning of Emma's newfound love for the cult classic. Despite Sue's usual scheming, the members of New Directions inject their distinctive style to such timeless tracks as "The Time Warp" and "Damn It, Janet."
- Drake Admits Nicki Minaj Was the Reason Behind His Meek Mill Feud
- 'The Walking Dead' Will Reveal Who Helped Daryl Escape the Sanctuary
- Beyonce Is Suffering From Bad Morning Sickness
- You're Not the Victim! Brad Pitt Blasts Angelina Jolie's Cambodian Interview
- Watch Migos' Energetic Performance of 'Bad and Boujee' on 'Ellen'
- Ryan Seacrest Assures Fans Everything Is OK After Fire Breaks Out at His $50M Mansion
- Pregnant Again? Blac Chyna Sports Suspicious Bump While Stepping Out With Another Man
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'