Ryan Murphy Favored to Revive 'Rocky Horror Picture' Film
"Glee" creator Ryan Murphy is in talks to revamp cult 1975 movie "The Rocky Horror Picture Show" after paying tribute to the Richard O'Brien film on TV. A week before the Rocky Horror Show-themed Glee episode airs on October 26, Murphy has been named as the favorite to direct a new version of the camp classic.
According to online reports, Murphy has met with Fox movie bosses, but has yet to commit to the project. The original film featured Susan Sarandon, Tim Curry and Meat Loaf. The movie was adapted from a stage musical, written and developed by O'Brien.
Meanwhile, the "Glee" version will see Will deciding to have the glee club perform "The Rocky Horror Show" for the annual school musical after learning of Emma's newfound love for the cult classic. Despite Sue's usual scheming, the members of New Directions inject their distinctive style to such timeless tracks as "The Time Warp" and "Damn It, Janet."
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation