Ryan Murphy Favored to Revive 'Rocky Horror Picture' Film
"Glee" creator Ryan Murphy is in talks to revamp cult 1975 movie "The Rocky Horror Picture Show" after paying tribute to the Richard O'Brien film on TV. A week before the Rocky Horror Show-themed Glee episode airs on October 26, Murphy has been named as the favorite to direct a new version of the camp classic.
According to online reports, Murphy has met with Fox movie bosses, but has yet to commit to the project. The original film featured Susan Sarandon, Tim Curry and Meat Loaf. The movie was adapted from a stage musical, written and developed by O'Brien.
Meanwhile, the "Glee" version will see Will deciding to have the glee club perform "The Rocky Horror Show" for the annual school musical after learning of Emma's newfound love for the cult classic. Despite Sue's usual scheming, the members of New Directions inject their distinctive style to such timeless tracks as "The Time Warp" and "Damn It, Janet."
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding
- 'Arrow' Star Stephen Amell Teases the Return of Mystery Character and 'Meaner' Season 5