Arrest Warrant Issued for Randy and Evi Quaid After No Show
A California judge has issued bench warrants for the arrests of Randy Quaid and his wife Evi after the couple failed to show up for a hearing in a Santa Barbara courthouse on Monday, October 18. The Quaids were scheduled to appear for a hearing on burglary charges filed last month after police were called to a Montecito, California, residence to investigate a report of squatters.
Hours after the officials arrived, the actor and his wife showed up, claiming they had owned the property since the 1990s. The Quaids were charged with residential burglary.
A new hearing has been set for October 26. Santa Barbara Senior Deputy District Attorney Lee Carter tells the Associated Press that $50,000 warrants were issued this time.
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 3.06 Sneak Peeks: 'More People Will Die'
- Disgusted Kourtney Kardashian Thinks Scott Disick Is 'Using' Bella Thorne
- Keith Urban Celebrates 11th Anniversary With Nicole Kidman: 'You Still Feel Like My Girlfriend'
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Tops Box Office, 'Wonder Woman' Sets New Record
- Lil' Kim Is Under Investigation After BET Awards Party House Robbery
- A$AP Rocky Involved in a Fight During Kendrick Lamar's Set at Pre-BET Awards Party
- Netflix Cancels 'Girlboss' After One Season
- BET Awards 2017: Leslie Jones Mocks Amber Rose's 'Bush' Pic, Pokes Fun at Young Rappers' Names