Arrest Warrant Issued for Randy and Evi Quaid After No Show
A California judge has issued bench warrants for the arrests of Randy Quaid and his wife Evi after the couple failed to show up for a hearing in a Santa Barbara courthouse on Monday, October 18. The Quaids were scheduled to appear for a hearing on burglary charges filed last month after police were called to a Montecito, California, residence to investigate a report of squatters.
Hours after the officials arrived, the actor and his wife showed up, claiming they had owned the property since the 1990s. The Quaids were charged with residential burglary.
A new hearing has been set for October 26. Santa Barbara Senior Deputy District Attorney Lee Carter tells the Associated Press that $50,000 warrants were issued this time.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says