Arrest Warrant Issued for Randy and Evi Quaid After No Show
A California judge has issued bench warrants for the arrests of Randy Quaid and his wife Evi after the couple failed to show up for a hearing in a Santa Barbara courthouse on Monday, October 18. The Quaids were scheduled to appear for a hearing on burglary charges filed last month after police were called to a Montecito, California, residence to investigate a report of squatters.
Hours after the officials arrived, the actor and his wife showed up, claiming they had owned the property since the 1990s. The Quaids were charged with residential burglary.
A new hearing has been set for October 26. Santa Barbara Senior Deputy District Attorney Lee Carter tells the Associated Press that $50,000 warrants were issued this time.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences