Arrest Warrant Issued for Randy and Evi Quaid After No Show
A California judge has issued bench warrants for the arrests of Randy Quaid and his wife Evi after the couple failed to show up for a hearing in a Santa Barbara courthouse on Monday, October 18. The Quaids were scheduled to appear for a hearing on burglary charges filed last month after police were called to a Montecito, California, residence to investigate a report of squatters.
Hours after the officials arrived, the actor and his wife showed up, claiming they had owned the property since the 1990s. The Quaids were charged with residential burglary.
A new hearing has been set for October 26. Santa Barbara Senior Deputy District Attorney Lee Carter tells the Associated Press that $50,000 warrants were issued this time.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding