Arrest Warrant Issued for Randy and Evi Quaid After No Show
A California judge has issued bench warrants for the arrests of Randy Quaid and his wife Evi after the couple failed to show up for a hearing in a Santa Barbara courthouse on Monday, October 18. The Quaids were scheduled to appear for a hearing on burglary charges filed last month after police were called to a Montecito, California, residence to investigate a report of squatters.
Hours after the officials arrived, the actor and his wife showed up, claiming they had owned the property since the 1990s. The Quaids were charged with residential burglary.
A new hearing has been set for October 26. Santa Barbara Senior Deputy District Attorney Lee Carter tells the Associated Press that $50,000 warrants were issued this time.
- Tom Holland Lands Lead Role in Video Game Adaptation 'Uncharted'
- Katy Perry Unmasks Her Real Self in 'Witness' Video Teaser
- Johnny Depp and Javier Bardem Officially Join Tom Cruise in Universal's Monster Film 'Dark Universe'
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS