Mike Tyson Facing Lawsuit Over Airport Incident
Former boxing champion Mike Tyson is facing a $25 million lawsuit from the photographer he allegedly beat up at Los Angeles International Airport last year. Tyson was involved in an altercation with snapper Antonio Echavarria as he landed in L.A. last November.
Both men made citizen's arrests on each other and were later hauled off to a police station, where they were booked for identical misdemeanor battery charges. The charges were later dropped due to "insufficient evidence".
But the case is far from over - TMZ.com reports the snapper has filed a civil lawsuit, claiming Tyson hit him with a closed left fist, and broke his camera. Echavarria also claims he suffered a concussion and strain to his spinal cord.
- 'Bond 25': Yann Demange, Denis Villeneuve and David Mackenzie Are Frontrunners to Direct
- 'True Detective' Season 3 Nearing a Greenlight, Mahershala Ali Set to Star
- Selena Gomez Gets Kinky in 'Fetish' Music Video
- 'American Idol': Lionel Richie, Charlie Puth and Luke Bryan Are Eyed as New Judges
- Caitlyn Jenner, Lady GaGa, Seth Rogen and More Slam Donald Trump's Transgender Military Ban
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility