Mike Tyson Facing Lawsuit Over Airport Incident
Former boxing champion Mike Tyson is facing a $25 million lawsuit from the photographer he allegedly beat up at Los Angeles International Airport last year. Tyson was involved in an altercation with snapper Antonio Echavarria as he landed in L.A. last November.
Both men made citizen's arrests on each other and were later hauled off to a police station, where they were booked for identical misdemeanor battery charges. The charges were later dropped due to "insufficient evidence".
But the case is far from over - TMZ.com reports the snapper has filed a civil lawsuit, claiming Tyson hit him with a closed left fist, and broke his camera. Echavarria also claims he suffered a concussion and strain to his spinal cord.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby