Mike Tyson Facing Lawsuit Over Airport Incident
Former boxing champion Mike Tyson is facing a $25 million lawsuit from the photographer he allegedly beat up at Los Angeles International Airport last year. Tyson was involved in an altercation with snapper Antonio Echavarria as he landed in L.A. last November.
Both men made citizen's arrests on each other and were later hauled off to a police station, where they were booked for identical misdemeanor battery charges. The charges were later dropped due to "insufficient evidence".
But the case is far from over - TMZ.com reports the snapper has filed a civil lawsuit, claiming Tyson hit him with a closed left fist, and broke his camera. Echavarria also claims he suffered a concussion and strain to his spinal cord.
- Justin Bieber and Skrillex Sued for Allegedly Ripping Off 'Sorry'
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin Reach Divorce Settlement
- Nick Jonas Goes Shirtless in First Trailer for Erotic Thriller 'Careful What You Wish For'
- Johnny Depp Releases Statement Following Amber Heard Divorce
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce From Lamar Odom Again
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard