Mike Tyson Facing Lawsuit Over Airport Incident
Former boxing champion Mike Tyson is facing a $25 million lawsuit from the photographer he allegedly beat up at Los Angeles International Airport last year. Tyson was involved in an altercation with snapper Antonio Echavarria as he landed in L.A. last November.
Both men made citizen's arrests on each other and were later hauled off to a police station, where they were booked for identical misdemeanor battery charges. The charges were later dropped due to "insufficient evidence".
But the case is far from over - TMZ.com reports the snapper has filed a civil lawsuit, claiming Tyson hit him with a closed left fist, and broke his camera. Echavarria also claims he suffered a concussion and strain to his spinal cord.
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'