Video: Caleb Followill Appears as Judge on 'Iron Chef'
Kings of Leon star Caleb Followill showed off his culinary know-how on U.S. TV cooking contest "Iron Chef" on Sunday night, October 17 - when he appeared among the judges on the Food Network show. The food-loving frontman taped his segment on the program a year ago and found himself passing comment on veal dishes during the clash of chefs.
Followill's "Iron Chef" episode aired on Sunday night. He offered nothing but praise to the eight dishes he judged, asking chef Michael Symon, "Is it OK if you eat it all?" as he tucked into a Pancetta-wrapped veal with lobster dish."
The rocker was so taken with Symon's veal bone marrow, he joked, "I want to smear it in my beard and take it home with me."
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia