Video: Caleb Followill Appears as Judge on 'Iron Chef'
Kings of Leon star Caleb Followill showed off his culinary know-how on U.S. TV cooking contest "Iron Chef" on Sunday night, October 17 - when he appeared among the judges on the Food Network show. The food-loving frontman taped his segment on the program a year ago and found himself passing comment on veal dishes during the clash of chefs.
Followill's "Iron Chef" episode aired on Sunday night. He offered nothing but praise to the eight dishes he judged, asking chef Michael Symon, "Is it OK if you eat it all?" as he tucked into a Pancetta-wrapped veal with lobster dish."
The rocker was so taken with Symon's veal bone marrow, he joked, "I want to smear it in my beard and take it home with me."
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed