Video: Caleb Followill Appears as Judge on 'Iron Chef'
Kings of Leon star Caleb Followill showed off his culinary know-how on U.S. TV cooking contest "Iron Chef" on Sunday night, October 17 - when he appeared among the judges on the Food Network show. The food-loving frontman taped his segment on the program a year ago and found himself passing comment on veal dishes during the clash of chefs.
Followill's "Iron Chef" episode aired on Sunday night. He offered nothing but praise to the eight dishes he judged, asking chef Michael Symon, "Is it OK if you eat it all?" as he tucked into a Pancetta-wrapped veal with lobster dish."
The rocker was so taken with Symon's veal bone marrow, he joked, "I want to smear it in my beard and take it home with me."
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media