Video: Caleb Followill Appears as Judge on 'Iron Chef'
Kings of Leon star Caleb Followill showed off his culinary know-how on U.S. TV cooking contest "Iron Chef" on Sunday night, October 17 - when he appeared among the judges on the Food Network show. The food-loving frontman taped his segment on the program a year ago and found himself passing comment on veal dishes during the clash of chefs.
Followill's "Iron Chef" episode aired on Sunday night. He offered nothing but praise to the eight dishes he judged, asking chef Michael Symon, "Is it OK if you eat it all?" as he tucked into a Pancetta-wrapped veal with lobster dish."
The rocker was so taken with Symon's veal bone marrow, he joked, "I want to smear it in my beard and take it home with me."
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'