Video: Caleb Followill Appears as Judge on 'Iron Chef'
Kings of Leon star Caleb Followill showed off his culinary know-how on U.S. TV cooking contest "Iron Chef" on Sunday night, October 17 - when he appeared among the judges on the Food Network show. The food-loving frontman taped his segment on the program a year ago and found himself passing comment on veal dishes during the clash of chefs.
Followill's "Iron Chef" episode aired on Sunday night. He offered nothing but praise to the eight dishes he judged, asking chef Michael Symon, "Is it OK if you eat it all?" as he tucked into a Pancetta-wrapped veal with lobster dish."
The rocker was so taken with Symon's veal bone marrow, he joked, "I want to smear it in my beard and take it home with me."
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding