Pete Doherty to Launch Jewelery Line Albion Trinketry
British rocker Pete Doherty is launching a jewelery line. The Babyshambles and Libertines star has teamed up with gem expert Hannah Martin for his Albion Trinketry collection. The range features items including cufflinks and chains. The line reflects Doherty's knack of "personalizing his antique finds."
The jewelery line is going to be made available for purchase later this year with an official website to be launched soon to publicize the collection. Those who are curious with his design can visit vogue.it where he can be seen modeling them.
Last month, Pete Doherty was charged with cocaine possession following an investigation into the death of filmmaker Robin Whitehead. Whitehead, who was working on a documentary about him, was found dead from a suspected drug overdose in an apartment in Hackney, London in January.
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo