Pete Doherty to Launch Jewelery Line Albion Trinketry
British rocker Pete Doherty is launching a jewelery line. The Babyshambles and Libertines star has teamed up with gem expert Hannah Martin for his Albion Trinketry collection. The range features items including cufflinks and chains. The line reflects Doherty's knack of "personalizing his antique finds."
The jewelery line is going to be made available for purchase later this year with an official website to be launched soon to publicize the collection. Those who are curious with his design can visit vogue.it where he can be seen modeling them.
Last month, Pete Doherty was charged with cocaine possession following an investigation into the death of filmmaker Robin Whitehead. Whitehead, who was working on a documentary about him, was found dead from a suspected drug overdose in an apartment in Hackney, London in January.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked