Pete Doherty to Launch Jewelery Line Albion Trinketry
British rocker Pete Doherty is launching a jewelery line. The Babyshambles and Libertines star has teamed up with gem expert Hannah Martin for his Albion Trinketry collection. The range features items including cufflinks and chains. The line reflects Doherty's knack of "personalizing his antique finds."
The jewelery line is going to be made available for purchase later this year with an official website to be launched soon to publicize the collection. Those who are curious with his design can visit vogue.it where he can be seen modeling them.
Last month, Pete Doherty was charged with cocaine possession following an investigation into the death of filmmaker Robin Whitehead. Whitehead, who was working on a documentary about him, was found dead from a suspected drug overdose in an apartment in Hackney, London in January.
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip