Pete Doherty to Launch Jewelery Line Albion Trinketry
British rocker Pete Doherty is launching a jewelery line. The Babyshambles and Libertines star has teamed up with gem expert Hannah Martin for his Albion Trinketry collection. The range features items including cufflinks and chains. The line reflects Doherty's knack of "personalizing his antique finds."
The jewelery line is going to be made available for purchase later this year with an official website to be launched soon to publicize the collection. Those who are curious with his design can visit vogue.it where he can be seen modeling them.
Last month, Pete Doherty was charged with cocaine possession following an investigation into the death of filmmaker Robin Whitehead. Whitehead, who was working on a documentary about him, was found dead from a suspected drug overdose in an apartment in Hackney, London in January.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding