Pete Doherty to Launch Jewelery Line Albion Trinketry
British rocker Pete Doherty is launching a jewelery line. The Babyshambles and Libertines star has teamed up with gem expert Hannah Martin for his Albion Trinketry collection. The range features items including cufflinks and chains. The line reflects Doherty's knack of "personalizing his antique finds."
The jewelery line is going to be made available for purchase later this year with an official website to be launched soon to publicize the collection. Those who are curious with his design can visit vogue.it where he can be seen modeling them.
Last month, Pete Doherty was charged with cocaine possession following an investigation into the death of filmmaker Robin Whitehead. Whitehead, who was working on a documentary about him, was found dead from a suspected drug overdose in an apartment in Hackney, London in January.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance