Anne Hathaway 'Cried' Over Doing Sex Scene in 'Love and Other Drugs'
Anne Hathaway was an emotional wreck filming sex scenes with Jake Gyllenhaal for new movie "Love and Other Drugs" and "cried every single day" she had to strip off for the cameras. Hathaway hooks up with her "Brokeback Mountain" co-star, who plays a Viagra salesman, in the new film.
But the actress insists she's nothing like her free-spirited character, and was an emotional mess when it came time to bare all for the racy scenes. She tells America's Vogue magazine, "These (characters) are people who have no trouble taking their clothes off - in a way, their bodies are their currency. But they're terrified of exposing their vulnerability, of becoming emotionally naked."
"I was a wreck from start to finish. I think I cried every single day. I had to lean so much more heavily on everyone around me than I'm used to. I'm used to pulling my own weight. But I totally fell apart."
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'