Anne Hathaway 'Cried' Over Doing Sex Scene in 'Love and Other Drugs'
Anne Hathaway was an emotional wreck filming sex scenes with Jake Gyllenhaal for new movie "Love and Other Drugs" and "cried every single day" she had to strip off for the cameras. Hathaway hooks up with her "Brokeback Mountain" co-star, who plays a Viagra salesman, in the new film.
But the actress insists she's nothing like her free-spirited character, and was an emotional mess when it came time to bare all for the racy scenes. She tells America's Vogue magazine, "These (characters) are people who have no trouble taking their clothes off - in a way, their bodies are their currency. But they're terrified of exposing their vulnerability, of becoming emotionally naked."
"I was a wreck from start to finish. I think I cried every single day. I had to lean so much more heavily on everyone around me than I'm used to. I'm used to pulling my own weight. But I totally fell apart."
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?