Anne Hathaway 'Cried' Over Doing Sex Scene in 'Love and Other Drugs'
Anne Hathaway was an emotional wreck filming sex scenes with Jake Gyllenhaal for new movie "Love and Other Drugs" and "cried every single day" she had to strip off for the cameras. Hathaway hooks up with her "Brokeback Mountain" co-star, who plays a Viagra salesman, in the new film.
But the actress insists she's nothing like her free-spirited character, and was an emotional mess when it came time to bare all for the racy scenes. She tells America's Vogue magazine, "These (characters) are people who have no trouble taking their clothes off - in a way, their bodies are their currency. But they're terrified of exposing their vulnerability, of becoming emotionally naked."
"I was a wreck from start to finish. I think I cried every single day. I had to lean so much more heavily on everyone around me than I'm used to. I'm used to pulling my own weight. But I totally fell apart."
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son