Anne Hathaway 'Cried' Over Doing Sex Scene in 'Love and Other Drugs'
Anne Hathaway was an emotional wreck filming sex scenes with Jake Gyllenhaal for new movie "Love and Other Drugs" and "cried every single day" she had to strip off for the cameras. Hathaway hooks up with her "Brokeback Mountain" co-star, who plays a Viagra salesman, in the new film.
But the actress insists she's nothing like her free-spirited character, and was an emotional mess when it came time to bare all for the racy scenes. She tells America's Vogue magazine, "These (characters) are people who have no trouble taking their clothes off - in a way, their bodies are their currency. But they're terrified of exposing their vulnerability, of becoming emotionally naked."
"I was a wreck from start to finish. I think I cried every single day. I had to lean so much more heavily on everyone around me than I'm used to. I'm used to pulling my own weight. But I totally fell apart."
- 'Outlander' Casts Older Fergus for Season 3
- That's What You Call Karma! Blac Chyna Leaks Rob Kardashian's Phone Number
- Listen to Tinashe and GTA's Sexy New Single 'All Caught Up'
- Angelina Jolie Enlists the Real Olivia Pope for Brad Pitt Divorce
- Report: Kim Kardashian Is Making Another Sex Tape and Opening a High-End Nude Resort
- Want to Meet Ryan Gosling and Harrison Ford on 'Blade Runner 2' Set? Here's How to Win the Trip
- Bryce Dallas Howard Denies Chris Pratt Feud Rumors: I 'Worship' Him
- Zayn Malik Shaves His Beard - See How His Fans React!