Anne Hathaway 'Cried' Over Doing Sex Scene in 'Love and Other Drugs'
Anne Hathaway was an emotional wreck filming sex scenes with Jake Gyllenhaal for new movie "Love and Other Drugs" and "cried every single day" she had to strip off for the cameras. Hathaway hooks up with her "Brokeback Mountain" co-star, who plays a Viagra salesman, in the new film.
But the actress insists she's nothing like her free-spirited character, and was an emotional mess when it came time to bare all for the racy scenes. She tells America's Vogue magazine, "These (characters) are people who have no trouble taking their clothes off - in a way, their bodies are their currency. But they're terrified of exposing their vulnerability, of becoming emotionally naked."
"I was a wreck from start to finish. I think I cried every single day. I had to lean so much more heavily on everyone around me than I'm used to. I'm used to pulling my own weight. But I totally fell apart."
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones