Ronan Keating Snapped Holding Hands With Estranged Wife
Ronan Keating has fueled rumors he has reconciled with his estranged wife Yvonne after they were spotted holding hands and cuddling during a day out in Sydney, Australia. The Boyzone star separated from his wife of 12 years in May and was subsequently hit by claims he had enjoyed a fling with a dancer on his tour last year.
In August, Keating sparked speculation he was giving his marriage another go by telling reporters, "We've been left to our own devices but we are now a happy family. It's all good, thank God." However, rumors of a reconciliation were quickly shot down by the singer's representative.
But the couple appears to be taking steps to mend its relationship for the sake of its three children - Yvonne has flown to Sydney to visit Keating while he works as a judge on Australia's "The X Factor". The former couple was photographed cuddling affectionately during a walk on Bondi Beach at the weekend, while Keating later accompanied his estranged wife to a tattoo parlor and held her hand as she had a new design inked on her hip.
They were also spotted riding around the city on a motorbike together and enjoying lunch with their kids.
- Live Nation Confirms Jeremih Is Removed From PARTYNEXTDOOR's Tour
- Jay-Z Turns 47! Beyonce, Tina Knowles and Kelly Rowland Celebrate Rapper's Birthday in L.A.
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Ties the Knot with Joana Pak
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Kicked Out of Childbirth Class - Here Is Why!
- 'Luke Cage' Renewed for Season 2 at Netflix
- 'Glee' Star Becca Tobin Marries Zach Martin - Check Out Her Wedding Pics!
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies