Gene Simmons Hunts Down His Websites' Hackers
Gene Simmons has threatened to "sue the pants off" a group of hackers who infiltrated two of his websites last week. The KISS rocker was left fuming when members of internet campaign group Anonymous targeted SimmonsRecords.com and GeneSimmons.com, forcing him to shut down the online portals.
The digital attack is said to been a protest against Simmons' recent comments made in support of prosecuting illegal file-sharers. But Simmons was less than impressed with the stunt and he has contacted U.S. federal authorities to help track down the offenders.
A post on Simmons' official website reads, "Some of you may have heard a few popcorn farts re: our sites being threatened by hackers. Our legal team and the FBI have been on the case and we have found a few, shall we say 'adventurous' young people, who feel they are above the law... We will sue their pants off."
"First, they will be punished. Second, they might find their little butts in jail, right next to someone who's been there for years and is looking for a new girlfriend. We will soon be printing their names and pictures. We will find you. You cannot hide. Stay tuned."
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3