Gene Simmons Hunts Down His Websites' Hackers
Gene Simmons has threatened to "sue the pants off" a group of hackers who infiltrated two of his websites last week. The KISS rocker was left fuming when members of internet campaign group Anonymous targeted SimmonsRecords.com and GeneSimmons.com, forcing him to shut down the online portals.
The digital attack is said to been a protest against Simmons' recent comments made in support of prosecuting illegal file-sharers. But Simmons was less than impressed with the stunt and he has contacted U.S. federal authorities to help track down the offenders.
A post on Simmons' official website reads, "Some of you may have heard a few popcorn farts re: our sites being threatened by hackers. Our legal team and the FBI have been on the case and we have found a few, shall we say 'adventurous' young people, who feel they are above the law... We will sue their pants off."
"First, they will be punished. Second, they might find their little butts in jail, right next to someone who's been there for years and is looking for a new girlfriend. We will soon be printing their names and pictures. We will find you. You cannot hide. Stay tuned."
- Tarek and Christina El Moussa 'Desperately Trying' to Stay in the Limelight by Eying Solo Shows
- Kylie Jenner Goes Makeup Free During a Day Out With Tyga
- Listen to Lana Del Rey's Long-Awaited Dreamy Song 'Love'
- Liam Payne Is Doing Home Renovation Before Cheryl Gives Birth
- Britney Spears Bares Her Naked Body in NSFW Instagram Pic
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.11 Sneak Peeks: What Happens to Dwight After Daryl's Escape?
- Madonna's New Twins Singing 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star' Are Just Too Cute
- Report: Louis Tomlinson Rekindles Romance With Eleanor Calder Two Years After Split