Kate Walsh's New Perfume for Women Smells Like Boyfriend
Kate Walsh has launched a bizarre new fragrance called "Boyfriend" which offers female fans the chance to smell like a guy. The "Private Practice" actress admits she was inspired to create the scent after a break-up which left her missing the aroma of her former lover's cologne.
"Boyfriend" is set to be launched in the U.S. next month and Walsh hopes the fragrance will help women heal their own heartbreak. She says in a statement, "You ever miss the scent of your boyfriend on your skin? Well, I did. So I created Boyfriend, a fragrance inspired by him but made for us."
"It's got all the floral notes that we ladies love and that warm, woody, amber musk that makes you purr like a jungle cat. Now you can take your Boyfriend with you wherever you go. Stay tuned... I can't wait for you to meet my Boyfriend."
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier