Kate Walsh's New Perfume for Women Smells Like Boyfriend
Kate Walsh has launched a bizarre new fragrance called "Boyfriend" which offers female fans the chance to smell like a guy. The "Private Practice" actress admits she was inspired to create the scent after a break-up which left her missing the aroma of her former lover's cologne.
"Boyfriend" is set to be launched in the U.S. next month and Walsh hopes the fragrance will help women heal their own heartbreak. She says in a statement, "You ever miss the scent of your boyfriend on your skin? Well, I did. So I created Boyfriend, a fragrance inspired by him but made for us."
"It's got all the floral notes that we ladies love and that warm, woody, amber musk that makes you purr like a jungle cat. Now you can take your Boyfriend with you wherever you go. Stay tuned... I can't wait for you to meet my Boyfriend."
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media