Kate Walsh's New Perfume for Women Smells Like Boyfriend
Kate Walsh has launched a bizarre new fragrance called "Boyfriend" which offers female fans the chance to smell like a guy. The "Private Practice" actress admits she was inspired to create the scent after a break-up which left her missing the aroma of her former lover's cologne.
"Boyfriend" is set to be launched in the U.S. next month and Walsh hopes the fragrance will help women heal their own heartbreak. She says in a statement, "You ever miss the scent of your boyfriend on your skin? Well, I did. So I created Boyfriend, a fragrance inspired by him but made for us."
"It's got all the floral notes that we ladies love and that warm, woody, amber musk that makes you purr like a jungle cat. Now you can take your Boyfriend with you wherever you go. Stay tuned... I can't wait for you to meet my Boyfriend."
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie