Kate Walsh's New Perfume for Women Smells Like Boyfriend
Kate Walsh has launched a bizarre new fragrance called "Boyfriend" which offers female fans the chance to smell like a guy. The "Private Practice" actress admits she was inspired to create the scent after a break-up which left her missing the aroma of her former lover's cologne.
"Boyfriend" is set to be launched in the U.S. next month and Walsh hopes the fragrance will help women heal their own heartbreak. She says in a statement, "You ever miss the scent of your boyfriend on your skin? Well, I did. So I created Boyfriend, a fragrance inspired by him but made for us."
"It's got all the floral notes that we ladies love and that warm, woody, amber musk that makes you purr like a jungle cat. Now you can take your Boyfriend with you wherever you go. Stay tuned... I can't wait for you to meet my Boyfriend."
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy