Kate Walsh's New Perfume for Women Smells Like Boyfriend
Kate Walsh has launched a bizarre new fragrance called "Boyfriend" which offers female fans the chance to smell like a guy. The "Private Practice" actress admits she was inspired to create the scent after a break-up which left her missing the aroma of her former lover's cologne.
"Boyfriend" is set to be launched in the U.S. next month and Walsh hopes the fragrance will help women heal their own heartbreak. She says in a statement, "You ever miss the scent of your boyfriend on your skin? Well, I did. So I created Boyfriend, a fragrance inspired by him but made for us."
"It's got all the floral notes that we ladies love and that warm, woody, amber musk that makes you purr like a jungle cat. Now you can take your Boyfriend with you wherever you go. Stay tuned... I can't wait for you to meet my Boyfriend."
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4
- Drake's 'Views' Gets Quadruple-Platinum Certification
- Jimmy Kimmel Selected to Host 2017 Academy Awards
- Back on? Ryan Seacrest Spotted on Romantic Bike Ride With Ex Shayna Taylor in Venice
- Swoon Alert! Michelle Williams and James Van Der Beek Have 'Dawson's Creek' Mini Reunion
- Taylor Lautner Caught Making Out With His 'Scream Queens' Co-Star Billie Lourd
- Liam Payne's Facebook Is Hacked With Porn Images of Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry
- Optimus Prime Wants to Kill Bumblebee in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' First Teaser Trailer