Wes Craven Cried Upon Courteney Cox and David Arquette's Split
Director Wes Craven wept when he heard his "Scream" co-stars Courteney Cox and David Arquette had separated - because he was so upset by the "sad" news. The legendary horror movie-maker directed the former couple in 1996's "Scream" and was delighted when they went on to marry and become parents to a daughter, Coco.
They announced this month that they are taking a break from their marriage and the separation occurred while they were onset with Craven filming "Scream 4". The director admits he had no idea the couple was no longer together during the shoot and he was devastated when he heard about the split.
He tells E! Online, "We didn't have any idea that was going on... (It) was a big love fest... It's very sad. I just about cried when I heard. It's a wrenching thing to happen to anybody that you love. I wish them both the best."
- Nick Jonas Caught Enjoying a Date Night With a Mystery Blonde
- The Next 'X-Men' Sequel May Be Directed by Simon Kinberg
- Jimmy Kimmel Will Try His Best to Keep Matt Damon Off Oscars' Stage
- Prince Harry Plans to Move to the U.S. Once He Marries Meghan Markle
- Ed Sheeran Covers Little Mix's 'Touch' in Radio 1's Live Lounge
- Blonde Justin Bieber Enjoys Sunbathing in Acapulco - See the Pics
- 'Game of Thrones' Actor Alfie Allen to Join 'The Predator'
- Ben Affleck Moves Back in With Jennifer Garner Amid Divorce Rumors