Wes Craven Cried Upon Courteney Cox and David Arquette's Split
Director Wes Craven wept when he heard his "Scream" co-stars Courteney Cox and David Arquette had separated - because he was so upset by the "sad" news. The legendary horror movie-maker directed the former couple in 1996's "Scream" and was delighted when they went on to marry and become parents to a daughter, Coco.
They announced this month that they are taking a break from their marriage and the separation occurred while they were onset with Craven filming "Scream 4". The director admits he had no idea the couple was no longer together during the shoot and he was devastated when he heard about the split.
He tells E! Online, "We didn't have any idea that was going on... (It) was a big love fest... It's very sad. I just about cried when I heard. It's a wrenching thing to happen to anybody that you love. I wish them both the best."
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby