Wes Craven Cried Upon Courteney Cox and David Arquette's Split
Director Wes Craven wept when he heard his "Scream" co-stars Courteney Cox and David Arquette had separated - because he was so upset by the "sad" news. The legendary horror movie-maker directed the former couple in 1996's "Scream" and was delighted when they went on to marry and become parents to a daughter, Coco.
They announced this month that they are taking a break from their marriage and the separation occurred while they were onset with Craven filming "Scream 4". The director admits he had no idea the couple was no longer together during the shoot and he was devastated when he heard about the split.
He tells E! Online, "We didn't have any idea that was going on... (It) was a big love fest... It's very sad. I just about cried when I heard. It's a wrenching thing to happen to anybody that you love. I wish them both the best."
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child