Wes Craven Cried Upon Courteney Cox and David Arquette's Split
Director Wes Craven wept when he heard his "Scream" co-stars Courteney Cox and David Arquette had separated - because he was so upset by the "sad" news. The legendary horror movie-maker directed the former couple in 1996's "Scream" and was delighted when they went on to marry and become parents to a daughter, Coco.
They announced this month that they are taking a break from their marriage and the separation occurred while they were onset with Craven filming "Scream 4". The director admits he had no idea the couple was no longer together during the shoot and he was devastated when he heard about the split.
He tells E! Online, "We didn't have any idea that was going on... (It) was a big love fest... It's very sad. I just about cried when I heard. It's a wrenching thing to happen to anybody that you love. I wish them both the best."
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie
- J.K. Rowling Quickly Shuts Down 'The Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy Rumor
- Kate Hudson's Brother Hilariously Reacts to Rumor That the Actress Is Dating Brad Pitt
- Adele Added to 2017 Grammy Award Performers List
- LGBT Page Disappears From White House's Website After Trump's Inauguration, Twitter Freaks Out
- Shia LaBeouf Starts Four-Year Anti-Trump Live-Stream Protest on Inauguration Day
- 'House of Cards' Unveils Chilling Teaser for Season 5 on Trump's Inauguration Day
- 'Green Lantern Corps' Is Eying Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper and Tom Cruise