Wes Craven Cried Upon Courteney Cox and David Arquette's Split
Director Wes Craven wept when he heard his "Scream" co-stars Courteney Cox and David Arquette had separated - because he was so upset by the "sad" news. The legendary horror movie-maker directed the former couple in 1996's "Scream" and was delighted when they went on to marry and become parents to a daughter, Coco.
They announced this month that they are taking a break from their marriage and the separation occurred while they were onset with Craven filming "Scream 4". The director admits he had no idea the couple was no longer together during the shoot and he was devastated when he heard about the split.
He tells E! Online, "We didn't have any idea that was going on... (It) was a big love fest... It's very sad. I just about cried when I heard. It's a wrenching thing to happen to anybody that you love. I wish them both the best."
- New Photo of 'Once Upon a Time' Musical Episode Gives First Look at the Groom
- Mel B's Ex Stephen Belafonte Begs Her for Money
- Lucasfilm to Develop More 'Star Wars' Spin-Offs Soon
- Frank Ocean Releases Another New Catchy Song 'Lens'
- Kylie Jenner Forced to Leave Las Vegas Event by Anti-Fur Protestors
- Awkward Reunion! Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom Say a Quick Hello at Pal's Birthday
- Scott Disick Caught Bringing a 'Tramp' to His Hotel Room in 'KUWTK' Preview
- Gigi Hadid's Super Sweet Birthday Picture With Zayn Malik Will Make You Jealous