Naomi Campbell Converts to Kabbalah to Calm Her Temper
British supermodel Naomi Campbell has converted to Kabbalah to help calm her infamous temper. The catwalk beauty's outbursts have landed her in trouble several times in recent years - she carried out a 200-hour community service sentence in 2008 after assaulting two police officers at London's Heathrow Airport, and underwent anger management classes following a 1998 attack on her former assistant.
Campbell was also accused of slapping her chauffeur earlier this year, although the driver later withdrew his complaint and refused to press charges. The model insists she has calmed down a lot recently and credits the mystical Jewish faith with helping her turn her life around.
Campbell admits she has been interested in the religion since 2000, but has only recently started actively practicing the faith. She tells Interview magazine, "What you can change is yourself and the type of energy you put into yourself. That you can change. I study Kabbalah because it takes me to a positive, calm place. That's what I use it for, and it helps me a lot. I've been in and out of Kabbalah since around 2000. It's just something I have taken more seriously (recently)."
"I've been practicing. I don't know if I've been pronouncing everything right, but I've been practicing."
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free
- Britney Spears Recalls Being on 'Awkward' Dates, Says 'Being Famous Doesn't Make You Any Different'
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami