Lance Armstrong Welcomes Baby Girl Olivia Marie
Cycling ace Lance Armstrong has welcomed a new member into his family - a baby daughter, Olivia Marie. The seven-time Tour de France winner took to Twitter.com in the early hours of Monday morning, October 18 to announce the new arrival.
The proud dad wrote, "Olivia Marie Armstrong has arrived!" The little girl is the sportsman's fifth child. He and his girlfriend Anna Hansen welcomed a son, Max, last year and he has three kids with his ex-wife Kristin.
The pregnancy of his girlfriend was revealed also in a post on Twitter earlier this year. He created a separate account for the new baby, which he has nicknamed Cinco Armstrong back then. In a post on the baby's Twitter.com page, Armstrong wrote, "I got 2 arms, 2 legs, a nickname, and I'm 2 inches long. See y'all in October... I'm now the size of a lemon, 3.5 inches long, and weigh 1.5 ounces. And oh yeah, I'm on Twitter."
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending