Lance Armstrong Welcomes Baby Girl Olivia Marie
Cycling ace Lance Armstrong has welcomed a new member into his family - a baby daughter, Olivia Marie. The seven-time Tour de France winner took to Twitter.com in the early hours of Monday morning, October 18 to announce the new arrival.
The proud dad wrote, "Olivia Marie Armstrong has arrived!" The little girl is the sportsman's fifth child. He and his girlfriend Anna Hansen welcomed a son, Max, last year and he has three kids with his ex-wife Kristin.
The pregnancy of his girlfriend was revealed also in a post on Twitter earlier this year. He created a separate account for the new baby, which he has nicknamed Cinco Armstrong back then. In a post on the baby's Twitter.com page, Armstrong wrote, "I got 2 arms, 2 legs, a nickname, and I'm 2 inches long. See y'all in October... I'm now the size of a lemon, 3.5 inches long, and weigh 1.5 ounces. And oh yeah, I'm on Twitter."
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake