Lance Armstrong Welcomes Baby Girl Olivia Marie
Cycling ace Lance Armstrong has welcomed a new member into his family - a baby daughter, Olivia Marie. The seven-time Tour de France winner took to Twitter.com in the early hours of Monday morning, October 18 to announce the new arrival.
The proud dad wrote, "Olivia Marie Armstrong has arrived!" The little girl is the sportsman's fifth child. He and his girlfriend Anna Hansen welcomed a son, Max, last year and he has three kids with his ex-wife Kristin.
The pregnancy of his girlfriend was revealed also in a post on Twitter earlier this year. He created a separate account for the new baby, which he has nicknamed Cinco Armstrong back then. In a post on the baby's Twitter.com page, Armstrong wrote, "I got 2 arms, 2 legs, a nickname, and I'm 2 inches long. See y'all in October... I'm now the size of a lemon, 3.5 inches long, and weigh 1.5 ounces. And oh yeah, I'm on Twitter."
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation