Lance Armstrong Welcomes Baby Girl Olivia Marie
Cycling ace Lance Armstrong has welcomed a new member into his family - a baby daughter, Olivia Marie. The seven-time Tour de France winner took to Twitter.com in the early hours of Monday morning, October 18 to announce the new arrival.
The proud dad wrote, "Olivia Marie Armstrong has arrived!" The little girl is the sportsman's fifth child. He and his girlfriend Anna Hansen welcomed a son, Max, last year and he has three kids with his ex-wife Kristin.
The pregnancy of his girlfriend was revealed also in a post on Twitter earlier this year. He created a separate account for the new baby, which he has nicknamed Cinco Armstrong back then. In a post on the baby's Twitter.com page, Armstrong wrote, "I got 2 arms, 2 legs, a nickname, and I'm 2 inches long. See y'all in October... I'm now the size of a lemon, 3.5 inches long, and weigh 1.5 ounces. And oh yeah, I'm on Twitter."
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'