Lance Armstrong Welcomes Baby Girl Olivia Marie
Cycling ace Lance Armstrong has welcomed a new member into his family - a baby daughter, Olivia Marie. The seven-time Tour de France winner took to Twitter.com in the early hours of Monday morning, October 18 to announce the new arrival.
The proud dad wrote, "Olivia Marie Armstrong has arrived!" The little girl is the sportsman's fifth child. He and his girlfriend Anna Hansen welcomed a son, Max, last year and he has three kids with his ex-wife Kristin.
The pregnancy of his girlfriend was revealed also in a post on Twitter earlier this year. He created a separate account for the new baby, which he has nicknamed Cinco Armstrong back then. In a post on the baby's Twitter.com page, Armstrong wrote, "I got 2 arms, 2 legs, a nickname, and I'm 2 inches long. See y'all in October... I'm now the size of a lemon, 3.5 inches long, and weigh 1.5 ounces. And oh yeah, I'm on Twitter."
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars