M.I.A. Slammed by Producer for Leaking Songs
British rapper/singer M.I.A. has upset her record producer Diplo again - after uploading her new track onto the web without allegedly paying the beatmaker for his services. The DJ first took aim at the Paper Planes hitmaker earlier this year after they worked together on her third disc, "/\/\/\Y/\" - insisting the star "didn't care" about the album and had lost her "hunger" for music after having a baby.
Diplo admitted he had "burned like twenty bridges" with M.I.A. with his public outburst, but he's targeting her again via the internet - asking her to stop releasing tracks they collaborated on. In a post on his Twitter.com page, the DJ writes, "M.I.A. please stop leaking the songs you didn't pay me for..."
M.I.A. released "/\/\/\Y/\" in July this year.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed