M.I.A. Slammed by Producer for Leaking Songs
British rapper/singer M.I.A. has upset her record producer Diplo again - after uploading her new track onto the web without allegedly paying the beatmaker for his services. The DJ first took aim at the Paper Planes hitmaker earlier this year after they worked together on her third disc, "/\/\/\Y/\" - insisting the star "didn't care" about the album and had lost her "hunger" for music after having a baby.
Diplo admitted he had "burned like twenty bridges" with M.I.A. with his public outburst, but he's targeting her again via the internet - asking her to stop releasing tracks they collaborated on. In a post on his Twitter.com page, the DJ writes, "M.I.A. please stop leaking the songs you didn't pay me for..."
M.I.A. released "/\/\/\Y/\" in July this year.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby