M.I.A. Slammed by Producer for Leaking Songs
British rapper/singer M.I.A. has upset her record producer Diplo again - after uploading her new track onto the web without allegedly paying the beatmaker for his services. The DJ first took aim at the Paper Planes hitmaker earlier this year after they worked together on her third disc, "/\/\/\Y/\" - insisting the star "didn't care" about the album and had lost her "hunger" for music after having a baby.
Diplo admitted he had "burned like twenty bridges" with M.I.A. with his public outburst, but he's targeting her again via the internet - asking her to stop releasing tracks they collaborated on. In a post on his Twitter.com page, the DJ writes, "M.I.A. please stop leaking the songs you didn't pay me for..."
M.I.A. released "/\/\/\Y/\" in July this year.
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Haven't Put a Label on Relationship Even After Caught Kissing
- Naya Rivera Reveals She Got Pregnant and Had an Abortion When She Was on 'Glee'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves
- Stan Lee Supports Zendaya to Portray Mary Jane in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston Bring Thor and Loki to Children Hospital in Australia
- Kendall Jenner Flaunts Her Booty in Unpublished Vogue Pic
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.10 Preview: The Kidnapper Gets Attacked
- Iggy Azalea Hits Recording Studio With Verse Simmonds