M.I.A. Slammed by Producer for Leaking Songs
British rapper/singer M.I.A. has upset her record producer Diplo again - after uploading her new track onto the web without allegedly paying the beatmaker for his services. The DJ first took aim at the Paper Planes hitmaker earlier this year after they worked together on her third disc, "/\/\/\Y/\" - insisting the star "didn't care" about the album and had lost her "hunger" for music after having a baby.
Diplo admitted he had "burned like twenty bridges" with M.I.A. with his public outburst, but he's targeting her again via the internet - asking her to stop releasing tracks they collaborated on. In a post on his Twitter.com page, the DJ writes, "M.I.A. please stop leaking the songs you didn't pay me for..."
M.I.A. released "/\/\/\Y/\" in July this year.
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo
- 'Pacific Rim 2' Gets New Release Date
- Gwyneth Paltrow on Being the Most Hated Celebrity: 'What Did I Do?'
- Vanessa Lachey Lands Lead Role in 'First Wives Club' TV Remake
- Free the Nipples! Jennifer Aniston Ditches Her Bra Again During NYC Outing
- Yikes! Khloe Kardashian Lived With The Game, and Some Other Men, When She Was a Teen
- Joe Perry: Aerosmith's Farewell Tour Is Simply 'an Option'