M.I.A. Slammed by Producer for Leaking Songs
British rapper/singer M.I.A. has upset her record producer Diplo again - after uploading her new track onto the web without allegedly paying the beatmaker for his services. The DJ first took aim at the Paper Planes hitmaker earlier this year after they worked together on her third disc, "/\/\/\Y/\" - insisting the star "didn't care" about the album and had lost her "hunger" for music after having a baby.
Diplo admitted he had "burned like twenty bridges" with M.I.A. with his public outburst, but he's targeting her again via the internet - asking her to stop releasing tracks they collaborated on. In a post on his Twitter.com page, the DJ writes, "M.I.A. please stop leaking the songs you didn't pay me for..."
M.I.A. released "/\/\/\Y/\" in July this year.
More M.I.A. News
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- John Carpenter Shares Brutal Thoughts on 'Halloween' Remake, Slams Rob Zombie
- Cathriona White's Letter Reveals Jim Carrey Called Her a 'Whore' and Gave Her STDs
- Artist of the Week: Lady GaGa
- 50 Cent Starts 'Empire' Feud With Taraji P. Henson, Jussie Smollett Also Weighs In
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush