Britney Spears Hands Out Millions of Dollars to Financial Advisors
Britney Spears' conservators want her money to start working for her. They've handed "several million dollars" belonging to the pop star over to financial advisors for investment.
Spears' guardians have received court permission to give control of an unspecified sum to financial experts at Merrill Lynch and UBS Financial Services, according to documents filed at Los Angeles County Superior Court.
And they're hoping the experts will find lucrative new ventures for Spears' money, which was previously being held in a trust account, reports TMZ.com.
Britney Spears is currently preparing her next studio album, which reportedly will come out in spring next year. Speaking of what fans can expect from the new album, producer Sean Garrett said, "It could get a little freaky.
More Britney Spears News
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son