Britney Spears Hands Out Millions of Dollars to Financial Advisors
Britney Spears' conservators want her money to start working for her. They've handed "several million dollars" belonging to the pop star over to financial advisors for investment.
Spears' guardians have received court permission to give control of an unspecified sum to financial experts at Merrill Lynch and UBS Financial Services, according to documents filed at Los Angeles County Superior Court.
And they're hoping the experts will find lucrative new ventures for Spears' money, which was previously being held in a trust account, reports TMZ.com.
Britney Spears is currently preparing her next studio album, which reportedly will come out in spring next year. Speaking of what fans can expect from the new album, producer Sean Garrett said, "It could get a little freaky.
More Britney Spears News
- Man Wielding Sledgehammer Smashes Donald Trump's Walk of Fame Star to Pieces
- Doctor Strange Could Unite the Divided Avengers in 'Infinity War', Says Benedict Cumberbatch
- Justin Bieber Previews New Song 'Close to You'
- Watch Justin Timberlake and Jimmy Fallon Return to Camp Winnipesaukee in the Fall
- They Don't Belong Together. James Packer Dumps Mariah Carey Over Her 'Excessive Spending'
- James McAvoy Lets Loose 'The Beast' in New 'Split' Trailer
- Britney Spears Undergoing Surgery to 'Tweak' Her Nipples and Areolas?
- Pussy Riot Dedicates 'Straight Outta Vagina' Video to Donald Trump