Britney Spears Hands Out Millions of Dollars to Financial Advisors
Britney Spears' conservators want her money to start working for her. They've handed "several million dollars" belonging to the pop star over to financial advisors for investment.
Spears' guardians have received court permission to give control of an unspecified sum to financial experts at Merrill Lynch and UBS Financial Services, according to documents filed at Los Angeles County Superior Court.
And they're hoping the experts will find lucrative new ventures for Spears' money, which was previously being held in a trust account, reports TMZ.com.
Britney Spears is currently preparing her next studio album, which reportedly will come out in spring next year. Speaking of what fans can expect from the new album, producer Sean Garrett said, "It could get a little freaky.
More Britney Spears News
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video