Britney Spears Hands Out Millions of Dollars to Financial Advisors
Britney Spears' conservators want her money to start working for her. They've handed "several million dollars" belonging to the pop star over to financial advisors for investment.
Spears' guardians have received court permission to give control of an unspecified sum to financial experts at Merrill Lynch and UBS Financial Services, according to documents filed at Los Angeles County Superior Court.
And they're hoping the experts will find lucrative new ventures for Spears' money, which was previously being held in a trust account, reports TMZ.com.
Britney Spears is currently preparing her next studio album, which reportedly will come out in spring next year. Speaking of what fans can expect from the new album, producer Sean Garrett said, "It could get a little freaky.
More Britney Spears News
- 'The Leftovers' Series Finale Preview: The End Is Here
- Green Power Ranger Depicter Jason David Frank Addresses Assassination Attempt
- Artist of the Week: Halsey
- Kourtney Kardashian Bans Scott Disick From Seeing Their Children Until He Sobers Up
- Prince William and Kate Middleton's Housekeeper Quits as Job Is 'Too Demanding'
- 'The Walking Dead' EP Shares Alleged Season 8 Behind-the-Scenes Video
- Teyana Taylor Previews R-Rated Clip for New Single 'Drippin' Ft. Migos
- Colton Haynes and Fiance Jeff Leatham Get Engaged Again. See Their Matching Rings