Britney Spears Hands Out Millions of Dollars to Financial Advisors
Britney Spears' conservators want her money to start working for her. They've handed "several million dollars" belonging to the pop star over to financial advisors for investment.
Spears' guardians have received court permission to give control of an unspecified sum to financial experts at Merrill Lynch and UBS Financial Services, according to documents filed at Los Angeles County Superior Court.
And they're hoping the experts will find lucrative new ventures for Spears' money, which was previously being held in a trust account, reports TMZ.com.
Britney Spears is currently preparing her next studio album, which reportedly will come out in spring next year. Speaking of what fans can expect from the new album, producer Sean Garrett said, "It could get a little freaky.
More Britney Spears News
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia