Britney Spears Hands Out Millions of Dollars to Financial Advisors
Britney Spears' conservators want her money to start working for her. They've handed "several million dollars" belonging to the pop star over to financial advisors for investment.
Spears' guardians have received court permission to give control of an unspecified sum to financial experts at Merrill Lynch and UBS Financial Services, according to documents filed at Los Angeles County Superior Court.
And they're hoping the experts will find lucrative new ventures for Spears' money, which was previously being held in a trust account, reports TMZ.com.
Britney Spears is currently preparing her next studio album, which reportedly will come out in spring next year. Speaking of what fans can expect from the new album, producer Sean Garrett said, "It could get a little freaky.
More Britney Spears News
- Prince William and Prince Harry Regret Last Short Phone Call With Princess Diana
- Linkin Park Pays Tribute to Chester Bennington by Launching Suicide-Prevention Site
- Comic-Con: 'Stranger Things' First Season 2 Trailer Features Creepy Visions and Eleven's Return
- Nicki Minaj Finally Joins Snapchat, but She Has No Idea How to Use It!
- Scott Disick Insists He's 'Not Sex Addict,' but Does Admit to Having a 'Gargantuan Appetite' for Sex
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Trailer Teases Superman's Return and Green Lantern
- Jennifer Lopez Flaunts Hot Bod in Sheer Mini Dress When Celebrating Her Birthday With Alex Rodriguez
- Hilary Duff's L.A. Home Burglarized After She Shares Holiday Pics Online