Mel C Urges Fans to Campaign for Another Spice Girls Reunion
Melanie C is calling on fans to petition for the Spice Girls to perform at the Opening Ceremony of London's 2012 Olympic Games. The singer, also known as Mel C, would love to reunite the girl group, including bandmates Melanie Brown, Emma Bunton, Geri Halliwell and Victoria Adams, to kick off the sporting event in the British capital.
And she wants the "Wannabe" hitmakers' loyal fan base to help put the campaign in motion. She says, "Officially we don't know anything yet but I think it's a brilliant idea. It would be wonderful for all five of us to appear and I'm sure all the girls would be up for it. Let's petition for this and make it happen."
Another '90s British band have also reunited this year. Robbie Williams who refused to take part in the first reunion of Take That, finally gave in to the idea and is recording an album with them in addition to touring.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off