Mel C Urges Fans to Campaign for Another Spice Girls Reunion
Melanie C is calling on fans to petition for the Spice Girls to perform at the Opening Ceremony of London's 2012 Olympic Games. The singer, also known as Mel C, would love to reunite the girl group, including bandmates Melanie Brown, Emma Bunton, Geri Halliwell and Victoria Adams, to kick off the sporting event in the British capital.
And she wants the "Wannabe" hitmakers' loyal fan base to help put the campaign in motion. She says, "Officially we don't know anything yet but I think it's a brilliant idea. It would be wonderful for all five of us to appear and I'm sure all the girls would be up for it. Let's petition for this and make it happen."
Another '90s British band have also reunited this year. Robbie Williams who refused to take part in the first reunion of Take That, finally gave in to the idea and is recording an album with them in addition to touring.
More Melanie C News
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose
- Ryan Murphy Admits to 'Infighting' on 'Glee' Set and Cast Member Hookups
- Mariah Carey Wears No Underwear in Sheer White Dress During Romantic Getaway With Fiance
- Exes Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Trapped in Elevator for Four Hours. Was It Awkward?
- Mom Material? Katy Perry Bonds With Orlando Bloom's Son Flynn at Shanghai Disneyland
- Listen to 'Trolls' Soundtrack Featuring Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani and Ariana Grande