Mel C Urges Fans to Campaign for Another Spice Girls Reunion
Melanie C is calling on fans to petition for the Spice Girls to perform at the Opening Ceremony of London's 2012 Olympic Games. The singer, also known as Mel C, would love to reunite the girl group, including bandmates Melanie Brown, Emma Bunton, Geri Halliwell and Victoria Adams, to kick off the sporting event in the British capital.
And she wants the "Wannabe" hitmakers' loyal fan base to help put the campaign in motion. She says, "Officially we don't know anything yet but I think it's a brilliant idea. It would be wonderful for all five of us to appear and I'm sure all the girls would be up for it. Let's petition for this and make it happen."
Another '90s British band have also reunited this year. Robbie Williams who refused to take part in the first reunion of Take That, finally gave in to the idea and is recording an album with them in addition to touring.
More Melanie C News
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo