Mel C Urges Fans to Campaign for Another Spice Girls Reunion
Melanie C is calling on fans to petition for the Spice Girls to perform at the Opening Ceremony of London's 2012 Olympic Games. The singer, also known as Mel C, would love to reunite the girl group, including bandmates Melanie Brown, Emma Bunton, Geri Halliwell and Victoria Adams, to kick off the sporting event in the British capital.
And she wants the "Wannabe" hitmakers' loyal fan base to help put the campaign in motion. She says, "Officially we don't know anything yet but I think it's a brilliant idea. It would be wonderful for all five of us to appear and I'm sure all the girls would be up for it. Let's petition for this and make it happen."
Another '90s British band have also reunited this year. Robbie Williams who refused to take part in the first reunion of Take That, finally gave in to the idea and is recording an album with them in addition to touring.
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!