No Pre-Nup for Russell Brand and Katy Perry
Russell Brand wants to steer clear of a pre-nuptial agreement when he weds Katy Perry because he fears the very idea will wreck the big day. The funnyman is convinced he's found 'the one' in Perry and is looking forward to a simple wedding day, reportedly next weekend in Jaipur, India.
He tells New York Magazine, "I'm trying to preserve and make it a beautiful thing... Really, love between two people is the most spectacular and ordinary thing in the world... I want to make our wedding just about me and her loving each other and we're getting married in front of our friends and family and keeping it normal."
"So it ain't selling the pictures, ain't doing no pre-nup. (But) it's like a normal thing. It's hard to make it normal because there's this inflation of this toxic gas of celebrity billowing into it."
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Pissed at Heather Morris' Shocking 'DWTS' Elimination
- Eww! Kim Kardashian Says Big Sis Kourtney Threw Up in Her Bed Four Times and Slept in It
- Scott Disick Hangs Out With Khloe Kardashian Look-Alike in the Beverly Hills Hotel
- Has Zoe Saldana Revealed 'Avengers 4' Title?
- Kendrick Lamar Announces 'The Damn. Tour' Dates