No Pre-Nup for Russell Brand and Katy Perry
Russell Brand wants to steer clear of a pre-nuptial agreement when he weds Katy Perry because he fears the very idea will wreck the big day. The funnyman is convinced he's found 'the one' in Perry and is looking forward to a simple wedding day, reportedly next weekend in Jaipur, India.
He tells New York Magazine, "I'm trying to preserve and make it a beautiful thing... Really, love between two people is the most spectacular and ordinary thing in the world... I want to make our wedding just about me and her loving each other and we're getting married in front of our friends and family and keeping it normal."
"So it ain't selling the pictures, ain't doing no pre-nup. (But) it's like a normal thing. It's hard to make it normal because there's this inflation of this toxic gas of celebrity billowing into it."
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance