No Pre-Nup for Russell Brand and Katy Perry
Russell Brand wants to steer clear of a pre-nuptial agreement when he weds Katy Perry because he fears the very idea will wreck the big day. The funnyman is convinced he's found 'the one' in Perry and is looking forward to a simple wedding day, reportedly next weekend in Jaipur, India.
He tells New York Magazine, "I'm trying to preserve and make it a beautiful thing... Really, love between two people is the most spectacular and ordinary thing in the world... I want to make our wedding just about me and her loving each other and we're getting married in front of our friends and family and keeping it normal."
"So it ain't selling the pictures, ain't doing no pre-nup. (But) it's like a normal thing. It's hard to make it normal because there's this inflation of this toxic gas of celebrity billowing into it."
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'
- Wishes Turn Into Nightmares in 'Wish Upon' New Trailer
- Sade Convinces Drake Not to Diss Kendrick Lamar Over a Track
- Selena Gomez Cheers on The Weeknd at Brazilian Concert
- 'Power Rangers' Future Installment May Feature Female Green Ranger
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle