No Pre-Nup for Russell Brand and Katy Perry
Russell Brand wants to steer clear of a pre-nuptial agreement when he weds Katy Perry because he fears the very idea will wreck the big day. The funnyman is convinced he's found 'the one' in Perry and is looking forward to a simple wedding day, reportedly next weekend in Jaipur, India.
He tells New York Magazine, "I'm trying to preserve and make it a beautiful thing... Really, love between two people is the most spectacular and ordinary thing in the world... I want to make our wedding just about me and her loving each other and we're getting married in front of our friends and family and keeping it normal."
"So it ain't selling the pictures, ain't doing no pre-nup. (But) it's like a normal thing. It's hard to make it normal because there's this inflation of this toxic gas of celebrity billowing into it."
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked