Prince Harry Allegedly Dates Camilla Romestrand
British royal Prince Harry has sparked rumors of a new romance with Scandinavian rock singer Camilla Romestrand. The son of Prince Charles and the late Princess Diana split from his longtime lover Chelsy Davy earlier this year, and is now said to be dating the lead singer of rock band Eddie the Gun after they met in London.
Romestrand sent gossips into a frenzy after reportedly telling pals she stayed overnight at royal residence Clarence House, where the prince served her breakfast in bed. A source tells Britain's News of the World, "She's confided to a few people about her friendship with Harry. She talks about staying overnight at 'the Palace'."
"She says he was a 'total gentleman' but doesn't divulge much else. She doesn't want to talk openly about Harry because she's worried it will overshadow her music."
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake