Prince Harry Allegedly Dates Camilla Romestrand
British royal Prince Harry has sparked rumors of a new romance with Scandinavian rock singer Camilla Romestrand. The son of Prince Charles and the late Princess Diana split from his longtime lover Chelsy Davy earlier this year, and is now said to be dating the lead singer of rock band Eddie the Gun after they met in London.
Romestrand sent gossips into a frenzy after reportedly telling pals she stayed overnight at royal residence Clarence House, where the prince served her breakfast in bed. A source tells Britain's News of the World, "She's confided to a few people about her friendship with Harry. She talks about staying overnight at 'the Palace'."
"She says he was a 'total gentleman' but doesn't divulge much else. She doesn't want to talk openly about Harry because she's worried it will overshadow her music."
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna
- Johnny Depp Looks 'More Put Together' Amid Amber Heard Split
- Melanie Griffith Shows Off Amazing Body in Tiny Bikini. See Her Impressive Figure!
- Team Arrow Is on Break After Season Finale. What Will Bring Them Back Together?
- First Man Born on Mars Finds Love on Earth in First 'Space Between Us' Trailer