Prince Harry Allegedly Dates Camilla Romestrand
British royal Prince Harry has sparked rumors of a new romance with Scandinavian rock singer Camilla Romestrand. The son of Prince Charles and the late Princess Diana split from his longtime lover Chelsy Davy earlier this year, and is now said to be dating the lead singer of rock band Eddie the Gun after they met in London.
Romestrand sent gossips into a frenzy after reportedly telling pals she stayed overnight at royal residence Clarence House, where the prince served her breakfast in bed. A source tells Britain's News of the World, "She's confided to a few people about her friendship with Harry. She talks about staying overnight at 'the Palace'."
"She says he was a 'total gentleman' but doesn't divulge much else. She doesn't want to talk openly about Harry because she's worried it will overshadow her music."
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen