Prince Harry Allegedly Dates Camilla Romestrand
British royal Prince Harry has sparked rumors of a new romance with Scandinavian rock singer Camilla Romestrand. The son of Prince Charles and the late Princess Diana split from his longtime lover Chelsy Davy earlier this year, and is now said to be dating the lead singer of rock band Eddie the Gun after they met in London.
Romestrand sent gossips into a frenzy after reportedly telling pals she stayed overnight at royal residence Clarence House, where the prince served her breakfast in bed. A source tells Britain's News of the World, "She's confided to a few people about her friendship with Harry. She talks about staying overnight at 'the Palace'."
"She says he was a 'total gentleman' but doesn't divulge much else. She doesn't want to talk openly about Harry because she's worried it will overshadow her music."
- Amber Rose Holds Hands With a Man While Leaving Nightclub
- J.Lo Premieres Heartbreaking Spanish Ballad 'Mirate' at the 2017 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- Nick Cannon Blasts Nicki Minaj's Booty on 'The Wendy Williams Show'
- First Look at Bobbi Kristina Brown Biopic Revealed
- Tilda Swinton Talks About Pig Dreams in Bizzare Viral Video for 'Okja'
- Dream Comes True! Kylie Jenner to Give Travis Scott a Horse for His 25th Birthday
- Listen to Katy Perry's Seductive Song 'Bon Appetit' Ft. Migos
- Bella Hadid Shows Off Lacy Bra and Flat Tummy in Crop Hoodie