Prince Harry Allegedly Dates Camilla Romestrand
British royal Prince Harry has sparked rumors of a new romance with Scandinavian rock singer Camilla Romestrand. The son of Prince Charles and the late Princess Diana split from his longtime lover Chelsy Davy earlier this year, and is now said to be dating the lead singer of rock band Eddie the Gun after they met in London.
Romestrand sent gossips into a frenzy after reportedly telling pals she stayed overnight at royal residence Clarence House, where the prince served her breakfast in bed. A source tells Britain's News of the World, "She's confided to a few people about her friendship with Harry. She talks about staying overnight at 'the Palace'."
"She says he was a 'total gentleman' but doesn't divulge much else. She doesn't want to talk openly about Harry because she's worried it will overshadow her music."
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says