Christina Aguilera Jets Off to Hawaii to Escape Marriage Troubles
Christina Aguilera has jetted off to Hawaii in a bid to escape the news about her marriage troubles. The pop star announced the news she had split from her husband, Jordan Bratman, at the beginning of the week and on Thursday, October 14 she filed for divorce from the music executive.
In search of a distraction, Aguilera and her producer pal Tricky Stewart flew out to Oahu on Thursday night. She'll attend the opening of the exclusive Edition Hotel while she's in Waikiki, according to Life & Style.
A source tells the magazine, "She has a packed weekend ahead of her, including yoga, surfing lessons, hikes, lunches, VIP dinners and cocktail parties."
More Christina Aguilera News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns