Christina Aguilera Jets Off to Hawaii to Escape Marriage Troubles
Christina Aguilera has jetted off to Hawaii in a bid to escape the news about her marriage troubles. The pop star announced the news she had split from her husband, Jordan Bratman, at the beginning of the week and on Thursday, October 14 she filed for divorce from the music executive.
In search of a distraction, Aguilera and her producer pal Tricky Stewart flew out to Oahu on Thursday night. She'll attend the opening of the exclusive Edition Hotel while she's in Waikiki, according to Life & Style.
A source tells the magazine, "She has a packed weekend ahead of her, including yoga, surfing lessons, hikes, lunches, VIP dinners and cocktail parties."
More Christina Aguilera News
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert