Christina Aguilera Jets Off to Hawaii to Escape Marriage Troubles
Christina Aguilera has jetted off to Hawaii in a bid to escape the news about her marriage troubles. The pop star announced the news she had split from her husband, Jordan Bratman, at the beginning of the week and on Thursday, October 14 she filed for divorce from the music executive.
In search of a distraction, Aguilera and her producer pal Tricky Stewart flew out to Oahu on Thursday night. She'll attend the opening of the exclusive Edition Hotel while she's in Waikiki, according to Life & Style.
A source tells the magazine, "She has a packed weekend ahead of her, including yoga, surfing lessons, hikes, lunches, VIP dinners and cocktail parties."
More Christina Aguilera News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'