Christina Aguilera Jets Off to Hawaii to Escape Marriage Troubles
Christina Aguilera has jetted off to Hawaii in a bid to escape the news about her marriage troubles. The pop star announced the news she had split from her husband, Jordan Bratman, at the beginning of the week and on Thursday, October 14 she filed for divorce from the music executive.
In search of a distraction, Aguilera and her producer pal Tricky Stewart flew out to Oahu on Thursday night. She'll attend the opening of the exclusive Edition Hotel while she's in Waikiki, according to Life & Style.
A source tells the magazine, "She has a packed weekend ahead of her, including yoga, surfing lessons, hikes, lunches, VIP dinners and cocktail parties."
- Kourtney Kardashian Shares Videos of Skinny-Dipping Session and Wild Twerking
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott 'Definitely Looked Like a Couple' at NBA Game
- Aaron Hernandez Asked to Share Prison Cell With Alleged Gay Lover
- 'Jurassic Park' Alum Jeff Goldblum Joins 'Jurassic World 2'
- 'The Voice' Live Top 12 Eliminations: Who Is the First to Get Sent Home?
- Justin Bieber Is Featured on DJ Khaled's Star-Studded Single 'I'm the One'
- Nicki Minaj's Getting Trolled for Blonde Bob Wig: 'I'm Tired of Being Bullied'
- Selena Gomez's '13 Reasons Why' Sparks Concerns Among School Officials and Health Experts