Christina Aguilera Jets Off to Hawaii to Escape Marriage Troubles
Christina Aguilera has jetted off to Hawaii in a bid to escape the news about her marriage troubles. The pop star announced the news she had split from her husband, Jordan Bratman, at the beginning of the week and on Thursday, October 14 she filed for divorce from the music executive.
In search of a distraction, Aguilera and her producer pal Tricky Stewart flew out to Oahu on Thursday night. She'll attend the opening of the exclusive Edition Hotel while she's in Waikiki, according to Life & Style.
A source tells the magazine, "She has a packed weekend ahead of her, including yoga, surfing lessons, hikes, lunches, VIP dinners and cocktail parties."
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'