David Arquette Reportedly Has Not Yet Fired Jasmine Waltz
David Arquette's business partner has hit back at reports the embattled actor has fired his ex-girlfriend as the face of their new Hollywood club. The "Scream" star opened up about his fling with waitress Jasmine Waltz during a candid radio chat with Howard Stern on Tuesday, October 12 - a day after he and actress wife Courteney Cox announced they had separated.
Arquette has since apologized for being too open on air, revealing that he had bedded Waltz "maybe twice" following the break-up of his marriage. And tabloid reports on Friday, October 15 suggested the actor had fired the pretty brunette as the face of his new Beacher's Madhouse club at the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel.
A source told In Touch magazine, "David insisted that they hire her to be the face of the club. She was going to model for all the promotions and manage the cocktail servers." The publication reported that Waltz has been told her services are no longer needed, but Arquette's club partner Jeff Beacher "respectfully disagrees" with the story.
He tells WENN, "We haven't as yet hired any staff for our theater, or any performers, as we just had our first auditions yesterday. Jasmine and David were friends, and we would be only too happy to consider Jasmine for any position she may wish to apply for once we complete construction and are actually open for business in early 2011. If she can build a stage, or construct a rig to fly little people from one end of the theater to the other, we'd hire her today."
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3