David Arquette Reportedly Has Not Yet Fired Jasmine Waltz
David Arquette's business partner has hit back at reports the embattled actor has fired his ex-girlfriend as the face of their new Hollywood club. The "Scream" star opened up about his fling with waitress Jasmine Waltz during a candid radio chat with Howard Stern on Tuesday, October 12 - a day after he and actress wife Courteney Cox announced they had separated.
Arquette has since apologized for being too open on air, revealing that he had bedded Waltz "maybe twice" following the break-up of his marriage. And tabloid reports on Friday, October 15 suggested the actor had fired the pretty brunette as the face of his new Beacher's Madhouse club at the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel.
A source told In Touch magazine, "David insisted that they hire her to be the face of the club. She was going to model for all the promotions and manage the cocktail servers." The publication reported that Waltz has been told her services are no longer needed, but Arquette's club partner Jeff Beacher "respectfully disagrees" with the story.
He tells WENN, "We haven't as yet hired any staff for our theater, or any performers, as we just had our first auditions yesterday. Jasmine and David were friends, and we would be only too happy to consider Jasmine for any position she may wish to apply for once we complete construction and are actually open for business in early 2011. If she can build a stage, or construct a rig to fly little people from one end of the theater to the other, we'd hire her today."
- 'Lion King' Gets a Remake From Disney and Jon Favreau
- Robin Hood Confirmed to Return for 'Once Upon a Time' Season 6
- New David Bowie Greatest Hits Album Announced
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'