Heather Graham Is Confirmed She's Out of 'Hangover 2', Tiger Woods Might Join Cast
Heather Graham won't be hanging with "The Hangover" crew in the sequel to the hit comedy - movie studio bosses have confirmed the "Boogie Nights" star will not be back as the hooker with a heart of gold. The actress played Jade in the first film and was slated to reprise her role in "The Hangover 2", but Warner Brothers bosses have revealed she won't be joining Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Justin Bartha, Ed Helms and Ken Jeong in the sequel.
A studio spokesman tells E! Online, "Unfortunately Heather won't be in the sequel; the way the story unfolds doesn't allow any room for her character to show up. I don't want to reveal to much of the film, but once you see it you'll understand."
The move will be a blow to Graham, who made it clear she was desperate to be a part of a sequel last year - she told the website she'd like to play a pregnant stripper, "I think (Ed Helms' character) Stu should get her pregnant, and that she should do a pregnant strip dance. I know it sounds so wrong, but it sounds so right."
Meanwhile, cast member Sasha Barrese has started teasing fans about a very big "unbelievable" surprise guest, saying "It's the best cameo you've ever seen in your entire life. It's a guy. That's all I'm going to say. It's the best."
That guy could be Tiger Woods - director Todd Phillips announced he wanted the disgraced golfer for the sequel back in 2009. He told HollyScoop, "We are going to try and get Tiger Woods for the second one... and help him regain his image."
- Demi Lovato Debuts Steamy New Single 'Body Say', Brings Out T.I. at 'Future Now' Tour
- Rita Ora Hospitalized due to Exhaustion
- Tom Hanks Is a Hero in First 'Sully' Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Poses Topless for W Magazine. See the NSFW Pic!
- Watch Analeigh Tipton and Sofia Black D'Elia Battle Worm Flu Epidemic in 'Viral' Trailer
- Kourtney Kardashian Reportedly Pregnant Again With Ex Scott Disick's Baby
- 'Wayward Pines' 2.07 Preview: I Won't Surrender
- Get the Details of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Mid-Nuptial Agreement