Paris Hilton 'Pledge This!' Lawsuit Settled
Paris Hilton has settled a lawsuit in which she was accused of failing to properly promote her 2006 movie flop "Pledge This!". Bosses at Worldwide Entertainment Group sued Hilton and her company, Paris Hilton Entertainment, for breach of contract in 2008, claiming the socialite/actress failed to fulfill her promotional duties as the star of the movie - and demanded she pay back $1 million.
But court papers, filed in Miami, Florida on Thursday, October 14 suggest a settlement has been reached. Terms of the deal have not been disclosed and representatives for the socialite/actress and the investors have not responded to requests for comment.
Earlier this year, a judge ruled Hilton could be liable for about $160,000.
More Paris Hilton News
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'