Paris Hilton 'Pledge This!' Lawsuit Settled
Paris Hilton has settled a lawsuit in which she was accused of failing to properly promote her 2006 movie flop "Pledge This!". Bosses at Worldwide Entertainment Group sued Hilton and her company, Paris Hilton Entertainment, for breach of contract in 2008, claiming the socialite/actress failed to fulfill her promotional duties as the star of the movie - and demanded she pay back $1 million.
But court papers, filed in Miami, Florida on Thursday, October 14 suggest a settlement has been reached. Terms of the deal have not been disclosed and representatives for the socialite/actress and the investors have not responded to requests for comment.
Earlier this year, a judge ruled Hilton could be liable for about $160,000.
- Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys Welcome First Child
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West