Paris Hilton 'Pledge This!' Lawsuit Settled
Paris Hilton has settled a lawsuit in which she was accused of failing to properly promote her 2006 movie flop "Pledge This!". Bosses at Worldwide Entertainment Group sued Hilton and her company, Paris Hilton Entertainment, for breach of contract in 2008, claiming the socialite/actress failed to fulfill her promotional duties as the star of the movie - and demanded she pay back $1 million.
But court papers, filed in Miami, Florida on Thursday, October 14 suggest a settlement has been reached. Terms of the deal have not been disclosed and representatives for the socialite/actress and the investors have not responded to requests for comment.
Earlier this year, a judge ruled Hilton could be liable for about $160,000.
More Paris Hilton News
- Katy Perry Breaks Silence on Orlando Bloom's Nude Photos, Claims He Tried to Get Her Naked Too
- 'Big Bang Theory' Star Johnny Galecki's House Burns Down in California Massive Fire
- Iron Man Slips Into His Upgraded Armor in New 'Avengers: Infinity War' Set Photos
- 'The Lowe Files' Teaser Sees Rob Lowe and Sons Delving Into Unsolved Mysteries
- Rita Ora Flashes Thong in Sheer Red Dress
- Iggy Azalea Claps Back After Halsey Called Her 'Moron': 'I Don't Know Her'
- James Harden Realizes His Big Crush on Nicki Minaj After Giving Her Thirsty Stare at NBA Awards
- Michelle Rodriguez Threatens to Quit 'Fast and Furious' Franchise Over Its Depiction of Women