Paris Hilton 'Pledge This!' Lawsuit Settled
Paris Hilton has settled a lawsuit in which she was accused of failing to properly promote her 2006 movie flop "Pledge This!". Bosses at Worldwide Entertainment Group sued Hilton and her company, Paris Hilton Entertainment, for breach of contract in 2008, claiming the socialite/actress failed to fulfill her promotional duties as the star of the movie - and demanded she pay back $1 million.
But court papers, filed in Miami, Florida on Thursday, October 14 suggest a settlement has been reached. Terms of the deal have not been disclosed and representatives for the socialite/actress and the investors have not responded to requests for comment.
Earlier this year, a judge ruled Hilton could be liable for about $160,000.
More Paris Hilton News
- Chrissy Teigen Blasts Paparazzi on Twitter After She and John Legend Were Called 'Monkeys'
- Arcade Fire Responds to Trump's Inauguration in 'I Give You Power' Ft. Mavis Staples
- Louis Tomlinson and Danielle Campbell Break Up Weeks After His Mom's Death
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Files for Divorce From Wife of 22 Years, Sara Kapfer
- First Look at Susan Sarandon and Jessica Lange on Ryan Murphy's 'Feud'
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Having a Blast Coming Up With Baby Names'
- Topless Ariel Winter Shows Off Breast Reduction Scars in New Unretouched Pics
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies