Paris Hilton 'Pledge This!' Lawsuit Settled
Paris Hilton has settled a lawsuit in which she was accused of failing to properly promote her 2006 movie flop "Pledge This!". Bosses at Worldwide Entertainment Group sued Hilton and her company, Paris Hilton Entertainment, for breach of contract in 2008, claiming the socialite/actress failed to fulfill her promotional duties as the star of the movie - and demanded she pay back $1 million.
But court papers, filed in Miami, Florida on Thursday, October 14 suggest a settlement has been reached. Terms of the deal have not been disclosed and representatives for the socialite/actress and the investors have not responded to requests for comment.
Earlier this year, a judge ruled Hilton could be liable for about $160,000.
More Paris Hilton News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'