Adam Lambert Would Try on Acting World
Adam Lambert is eying a career in Hollywood - the outlandish singer wants to eventually make the transition from the stage to the big screen. Lambert shot to fame on hit TV talent show "American Idol" and went on to launch a recording career, but his roots are in musical theater and he hopes he will be given the opportunity to put his acting skills to the test.
He tells the Malay Mail, "I'd definitely be interested in that. I did theater for about 10 years in Los Angeles and a little bit in Europe. Getting back into acting would be very exciting and something that would make sense for me. I don't have any immediate plans but maybe something will come up."
"I think I'd like to try on-screen because I've never really done much of that, I've done a lot of theater and I'm not saying I won't do more, but I'd like to do something new."
And Lambert thinks a cameo role in musical TV series "Glee" would help ease him back into acting. He adds, "That would be cool... If they wanted to work together, I would enjoy that. It's a great show."
More Adam Lambert News
- Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys Welcome First Child
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West