Adam Lambert Would Try on Acting World
Adam Lambert is eying a career in Hollywood - the outlandish singer wants to eventually make the transition from the stage to the big screen. Lambert shot to fame on hit TV talent show "American Idol" and went on to launch a recording career, but his roots are in musical theater and he hopes he will be given the opportunity to put his acting skills to the test.
He tells the Malay Mail, "I'd definitely be interested in that. I did theater for about 10 years in Los Angeles and a little bit in Europe. Getting back into acting would be very exciting and something that would make sense for me. I don't have any immediate plans but maybe something will come up."
"I think I'd like to try on-screen because I've never really done much of that, I've done a lot of theater and I'm not saying I won't do more, but I'd like to do something new."
And Lambert thinks a cameo role in musical TV series "Glee" would help ease him back into acting. He adds, "That would be cool... If they wanted to work together, I would enjoy that. It's a great show."
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie