Adam Lambert Would Try on Acting World
Adam Lambert is eying a career in Hollywood - the outlandish singer wants to eventually make the transition from the stage to the big screen. Lambert shot to fame on hit TV talent show "American Idol" and went on to launch a recording career, but his roots are in musical theater and he hopes he will be given the opportunity to put his acting skills to the test.
He tells the Malay Mail, "I'd definitely be interested in that. I did theater for about 10 years in Los Angeles and a little bit in Europe. Getting back into acting would be very exciting and something that would make sense for me. I don't have any immediate plans but maybe something will come up."
"I think I'd like to try on-screen because I've never really done much of that, I've done a lot of theater and I'm not saying I won't do more, but I'd like to do something new."
And Lambert thinks a cameo role in musical TV series "Glee" would help ease him back into acting. He adds, "That would be cool... If they wanted to work together, I would enjoy that. It's a great show."
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off