Adam Lambert Would Try on Acting World
Adam Lambert is eying a career in Hollywood - the outlandish singer wants to eventually make the transition from the stage to the big screen. Lambert shot to fame on hit TV talent show "American Idol" and went on to launch a recording career, but his roots are in musical theater and he hopes he will be given the opportunity to put his acting skills to the test.
He tells the Malay Mail, "I'd definitely be interested in that. I did theater for about 10 years in Los Angeles and a little bit in Europe. Getting back into acting would be very exciting and something that would make sense for me. I don't have any immediate plans but maybe something will come up."
"I think I'd like to try on-screen because I've never really done much of that, I've done a lot of theater and I'm not saying I won't do more, but I'd like to do something new."
And Lambert thinks a cameo role in musical TV series "Glee" would help ease him back into acting. He adds, "That would be cool... If they wanted to work together, I would enjoy that. It's a great show."
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen