Adam Lambert Would Try on Acting World
Adam Lambert is eying a career in Hollywood - the outlandish singer wants to eventually make the transition from the stage to the big screen. Lambert shot to fame on hit TV talent show "American Idol" and went on to launch a recording career, but his roots are in musical theater and he hopes he will be given the opportunity to put his acting skills to the test.
He tells the Malay Mail, "I'd definitely be interested in that. I did theater for about 10 years in Los Angeles and a little bit in Europe. Getting back into acting would be very exciting and something that would make sense for me. I don't have any immediate plans but maybe something will come up."
"I think I'd like to try on-screen because I've never really done much of that, I've done a lot of theater and I'm not saying I won't do more, but I'd like to do something new."
And Lambert thinks a cameo role in musical TV series "Glee" would help ease him back into acting. He adds, "That would be cool... If they wanted to work together, I would enjoy that. It's a great show."
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance Lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle