Carrie Underwood Wins Big at Inspirational Country Music Awards
Carrie Underwood was a big winner at the 2010 Inspirational Country Music Awards on Thursday, October 14 night after picking up a top honor. The former "American Idol" winner's hit track "Temporary Home" was named Inspirational Video of the Year at the Nashville, Tennessee prizegiving, which celebrates artists who perform Christian and inspirational country music.
Meanwhile, Christian trio Point of Grace landed the Entertainer of the Year prize, singer Tommy Brandt took the top male vocalist trophy for the second consecutive year and Mary James picked up Female Vocalist of the Year.
It was an extra special night for Craig Morgan - he accepted the Mainstream Country Artist of the Year honor and Mainstream Inspirational Song for "This Ain't Nothin'". And on the Hollywood front, Sandra Bullock's Oscar-winning film "The Blind Side" was handed the title of Faith, Family and Country Movie of the Year.
More Carrie Underwood News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media