Carrie Underwood Wins Big at Inspirational Country Music Awards
Carrie Underwood was a big winner at the 2010 Inspirational Country Music Awards on Thursday, October 14 night after picking up a top honor. The former "American Idol" winner's hit track "Temporary Home" was named Inspirational Video of the Year at the Nashville, Tennessee prizegiving, which celebrates artists who perform Christian and inspirational country music.
Meanwhile, Christian trio Point of Grace landed the Entertainer of the Year prize, singer Tommy Brandt took the top male vocalist trophy for the second consecutive year and Mary James picked up Female Vocalist of the Year.
It was an extra special night for Craig Morgan - he accepted the Mainstream Country Artist of the Year honor and Mainstream Inspirational Song for "This Ain't Nothin'". And on the Hollywood front, Sandra Bullock's Oscar-winning film "The Blind Side" was handed the title of Faith, Family and Country Movie of the Year.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7