Carrie Underwood Wins Big at Inspirational Country Music Awards
Carrie Underwood was a big winner at the 2010 Inspirational Country Music Awards on Thursday, October 14 night after picking up a top honor. The former "American Idol" winner's hit track "Temporary Home" was named Inspirational Video of the Year at the Nashville, Tennessee prizegiving, which celebrates artists who perform Christian and inspirational country music.
Meanwhile, Christian trio Point of Grace landed the Entertainer of the Year prize, singer Tommy Brandt took the top male vocalist trophy for the second consecutive year and Mary James picked up Female Vocalist of the Year.
It was an extra special night for Craig Morgan - he accepted the Mainstream Country Artist of the Year honor and Mainstream Inspirational Song for "This Ain't Nothin'". And on the Hollywood front, Sandra Bullock's Oscar-winning film "The Blind Side" was handed the title of Faith, Family and Country Movie of the Year.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video