Carrie Underwood Wins Big at Inspirational Country Music Awards
Carrie Underwood was a big winner at the 2010 Inspirational Country Music Awards on Thursday, October 14 night after picking up a top honor. The former "American Idol" winner's hit track "Temporary Home" was named Inspirational Video of the Year at the Nashville, Tennessee prizegiving, which celebrates artists who perform Christian and inspirational country music.
Meanwhile, Christian trio Point of Grace landed the Entertainer of the Year prize, singer Tommy Brandt took the top male vocalist trophy for the second consecutive year and Mary James picked up Female Vocalist of the Year.
It was an extra special night for Craig Morgan - he accepted the Mainstream Country Artist of the Year honor and Mainstream Inspirational Song for "This Ain't Nothin'". And on the Hollywood front, Sandra Bullock's Oscar-winning film "The Blind Side" was handed the title of Faith, Family and Country Movie of the Year.
More Carrie Underwood News
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'