Carrie Underwood Wins Big at Inspirational Country Music Awards
Carrie Underwood was a big winner at the 2010 Inspirational Country Music Awards on Thursday, October 14 night after picking up a top honor. The former "American Idol" winner's hit track "Temporary Home" was named Inspirational Video of the Year at the Nashville, Tennessee prizegiving, which celebrates artists who perform Christian and inspirational country music.
Meanwhile, Christian trio Point of Grace landed the Entertainer of the Year prize, singer Tommy Brandt took the top male vocalist trophy for the second consecutive year and Mary James picked up Female Vocalist of the Year.
It was an extra special night for Craig Morgan - he accepted the Mainstream Country Artist of the Year honor and Mainstream Inspirational Song for "This Ain't Nothin'". And on the Hollywood front, Sandra Bullock's Oscar-winning film "The Blind Side" was handed the title of Faith, Family and Country Movie of the Year.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked