Cheryl Cole Tearful in TV Interview Talking About Ashley
Girls Aloud star Cheryl Cole has opened up about her split from her ex-husband in a tearful TV interview, insisting she will "always love" soccer star Ashley Cole. The British singer's four-year marriage to the sportsman was officially ended last month following allegations of his infidelity.
Cole has now spoken candidly about their divorce in a special U.K. interview, which saw her break down in tears as she discussed her heartache. The star admits she still speaks to Cole on a regular basis and is still struggling to come to terms with the breakdown of their marriage.
Speaking on Piers Morgan's "Life Stories", Cole choked back tears as she revealed she still believes he is "a genuinely nice guy", adding: "Once we get over this obstacle, I hope we can be friends again. A part of me will always love Ashley. Looking back on it I feel numb. We had a great marriage and a fantastic wedding day but I don't know where it went wrong. To this day I still question that."
The interview is due to air in the U.K. on October 23.
More Cheryl Cole News
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip