Lady GaGa Dedicated 'Speechless' to Late Grandfather
Lady GaGa paid a special tribute to her beloved grandfather, who died last month, during a concert in Finland on Wednesday, October 13. The "Poker Face" hitmaker was devastated when Joseph 'Giuseppe' Germanotta passed away at the age of 88, just two days after she visited him at his New Jersey nursing home.
GaGa halted her gig in Helsinki on Wednesday to honor her grandfather, dedicating her ballad "Speechless" to him. She told the crowd, "My dad made me promise that tonight I would dedicate this song to my sweet, sweet grandpa who is in heaven."
"My grandpa was a real p**ser, I'll tell you. He was something else. He liked things to be exactly how he wanted them... This is for my good, sweet grandpa and to any loved ones you may have lost. This song's called 'Speechless'."
More Lady GaGa News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal