Lady GaGa Dedicated 'Speechless' to Late Grandfather
Lady GaGa paid a special tribute to her beloved grandfather, who died last month, during a concert in Finland on Wednesday, October 13. The "Poker Face" hitmaker was devastated when Joseph 'Giuseppe' Germanotta passed away at the age of 88, just two days after she visited him at his New Jersey nursing home.
GaGa halted her gig in Helsinki on Wednesday to honor her grandfather, dedicating her ballad "Speechless" to him. She told the crowd, "My dad made me promise that tonight I would dedicate this song to my sweet, sweet grandpa who is in heaven."
"My grandpa was a real p**ser, I'll tell you. He was something else. He liked things to be exactly how he wanted them... This is for my good, sweet grandpa and to any loved ones you may have lost. This song's called 'Speechless'."
More Lady GaGa News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked