Lady GaGa Dedicated 'Speechless' to Late Grandfather
Lady GaGa paid a special tribute to her beloved grandfather, who died last month, during a concert in Finland on Wednesday, October 13. The "Poker Face" hitmaker was devastated when Joseph 'Giuseppe' Germanotta passed away at the age of 88, just two days after she visited him at his New Jersey nursing home.
GaGa halted her gig in Helsinki on Wednesday to honor her grandfather, dedicating her ballad "Speechless" to him. She told the crowd, "My dad made me promise that tonight I would dedicate this song to my sweet, sweet grandpa who is in heaven."
"My grandpa was a real p**ser, I'll tell you. He was something else. He liked things to be exactly how he wanted them... This is for my good, sweet grandpa and to any loved ones you may have lost. This song's called 'Speechless'."
More Lady GaGa News
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart