Lady GaGa Dedicated 'Speechless' to Late Grandfather
Lady GaGa paid a special tribute to her beloved grandfather, who died last month, during a concert in Finland on Wednesday, October 13. The "Poker Face" hitmaker was devastated when Joseph 'Giuseppe' Germanotta passed away at the age of 88, just two days after she visited him at his New Jersey nursing home.
GaGa halted her gig in Helsinki on Wednesday to honor her grandfather, dedicating her ballad "Speechless" to him. She told the crowd, "My dad made me promise that tonight I would dedicate this song to my sweet, sweet grandpa who is in heaven."
"My grandpa was a real p**ser, I'll tell you. He was something else. He liked things to be exactly how he wanted them... This is for my good, sweet grandpa and to any loved ones you may have lost. This song's called 'Speechless'."
More Lady GaGa News
- Sophie Turner Holds Tight to Beau Joe Jonas on a Dinner Date in London
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Swift May Replace Beyonce at Coachella 2017
- Watch The Heffleys' Messy Road Trip in 'Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Long Haul' First Teaser
- 'Nashville' Star Exits the Show After 'Devastating' Twist
- 'The Fate of the Furious': Dom Is Going to Kill Letty in New Trailer
- Kourtney Kardashian Is in 'Self-Destruct Mode' After Scott Disick Split
- Ex-Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts 'Flirting' With Brooklyn Beckham at BRITs After-Party
- Scarlett Johansson to Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the Fifth Time