Carey Mulligan to Ink Herself With Seagull
British actress Carey Mulligan wants a tattoo of a seagull on her right wrist - to remind her of the Broadway play she starred in three years ago. The "An Education" star played Nina in Ian Rickson's New York production of Anton Chekhov's "The Seagull" in 2007 - and she wants a permanent reminder of her time on stage.
Mulligan has asked her friend, illustrator Zoe More O'Ferrall, to create the ink design for her. But the actress was too embarrassed to go under the needle in London's trendy Soho district and has opted to book an appointment at a parlor in upmarket department store Selfridges instead.
She tells Britain's Daily Mail, "I'm so middle class! I couldn't walk in - there were all these cool-looking people. I'm doing the ultimate pretentious actor thing. But I'm never going to tattoo any of my other jobs onto myself. I'm the least tattoo person in the world."
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl