Carey Mulligan to Ink Herself With Seagull
British actress Carey Mulligan wants a tattoo of a seagull on her right wrist - to remind her of the Broadway play she starred in three years ago. The "An Education" star played Nina in Ian Rickson's New York production of Anton Chekhov's "The Seagull" in 2007 - and she wants a permanent reminder of her time on stage.
Mulligan has asked her friend, illustrator Zoe More O'Ferrall, to create the ink design for her. But the actress was too embarrassed to go under the needle in London's trendy Soho district and has opted to book an appointment at a parlor in upmarket department store Selfridges instead.
She tells Britain's Daily Mail, "I'm so middle class! I couldn't walk in - there were all these cool-looking people. I'm doing the ultimate pretentious actor thing. But I'm never going to tattoo any of my other jobs onto myself. I'm the least tattoo person in the world."
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia
- 'Psychopath' Sulli Gets Blasted for Biting Her Cat
- New Romance? Shirtless Justin Bieber Enjoys Romantic Hike With This Model
- Comic-Con: 'Westworld' Season 2 Trailer Is Violence Galore
- Pics: Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless, Parades Impressive Bum in Thong Bikini
- Song Joong Ki Reveals He Told Song Hye Kyo to Announce Their Wedding Due to Groundless Rumors