Carey Mulligan to Ink Herself With Seagull
British actress Carey Mulligan wants a tattoo of a seagull on her right wrist - to remind her of the Broadway play she starred in three years ago. The "An Education" star played Nina in Ian Rickson's New York production of Anton Chekhov's "The Seagull" in 2007 - and she wants a permanent reminder of her time on stage.
Mulligan has asked her friend, illustrator Zoe More O'Ferrall, to create the ink design for her. But the actress was too embarrassed to go under the needle in London's trendy Soho district and has opted to book an appointment at a parlor in upmarket department store Selfridges instead.
She tells Britain's Daily Mail, "I'm so middle class! I couldn't walk in - there were all these cool-looking people. I'm doing the ultimate pretentious actor thing. But I'm never going to tattoo any of my other jobs onto myself. I'm the least tattoo person in the world."
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'