Carey Mulligan to Ink Herself With Seagull
British actress Carey Mulligan wants a tattoo of a seagull on her right wrist - to remind her of the Broadway play she starred in three years ago. The "An Education" star played Nina in Ian Rickson's New York production of Anton Chekhov's "The Seagull" in 2007 - and she wants a permanent reminder of her time on stage.
Mulligan has asked her friend, illustrator Zoe More O'Ferrall, to create the ink design for her. But the actress was too embarrassed to go under the needle in London's trendy Soho district and has opted to book an appointment at a parlor in upmarket department store Selfridges instead.
She tells Britain's Daily Mail, "I'm so middle class! I couldn't walk in - there were all these cool-looking people. I'm doing the ultimate pretentious actor thing. But I'm never going to tattoo any of my other jobs onto myself. I'm the least tattoo person in the world."
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding