Michael Bolton Is a First-Time Grandfather to Baby Girl
Singer Michael Bolton has become a first-time grandfather. The Grammy Award winner's daughter Taryn, 31, has given birth to a daughter. A thrilled Bolton, 56, tells People.com, "A profound and indescribable joy has been delivered to my heart and to our entire family."
This is the first grandchild for Bolton, 56, who has three daughters from a previous marriage. And he admits he's still getting used to the idea of being called 'Grandpa'. "It's so weird," he shares. "I'm going to have to figure out how to own that."
When first revealing that he was going to be a grandfather in June this year, Bolton said, "It's exciting. But it's also surreal - I still think of them as six, eight and 10. They still get embarrassed by me joking around."
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy