Michael Bolton Is a First-Time Grandfather to Baby Girl
Singer Michael Bolton has become a first-time grandfather. The Grammy Award winner's daughter Taryn, 31, has given birth to a daughter. A thrilled Bolton, 56, tells People.com, "A profound and indescribable joy has been delivered to my heart and to our entire family."
This is the first grandchild for Bolton, 56, who has three daughters from a previous marriage. And he admits he's still getting used to the idea of being called 'Grandpa'. "It's so weird," he shares. "I'm going to have to figure out how to own that."
When first revealing that he was going to be a grandfather in June this year, Bolton said, "It's exciting. But it's also surreal - I still think of them as six, eight and 10. They still get embarrassed by me joking around."
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless in New Sultry Selfie
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons