Michael Bolton Is a First-Time Grandfather to Baby Girl
Singer Michael Bolton has become a first-time grandfather. The Grammy Award winner's daughter Taryn, 31, has given birth to a daughter. A thrilled Bolton, 56, tells People.com, "A profound and indescribable joy has been delivered to my heart and to our entire family."
This is the first grandchild for Bolton, 56, who has three daughters from a previous marriage. And he admits he's still getting used to the idea of being called 'Grandpa'. "It's so weird," he shares. "I'm going to have to figure out how to own that."
When first revealing that he was going to be a grandfather in June this year, Bolton said, "It's exciting. But it's also surreal - I still think of them as six, eight and 10. They still get embarrassed by me joking around."
More Michael Bolton News
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role