Michael Bolton Is a First-Time Grandfather to Baby Girl
Singer Michael Bolton has become a first-time grandfather. The Grammy Award winner's daughter Taryn, 31, has given birth to a daughter. A thrilled Bolton, 56, tells People.com, "A profound and indescribable joy has been delivered to my heart and to our entire family."
This is the first grandchild for Bolton, 56, who has three daughters from a previous marriage. And he admits he's still getting used to the idea of being called 'Grandpa'. "It's so weird," he shares. "I'm going to have to figure out how to own that."
When first revealing that he was going to be a grandfather in June this year, Bolton said, "It's exciting. But it's also surreal - I still think of them as six, eight and 10. They still get embarrassed by me joking around."
- Chris Pratt Name Drops Jennifer Lawrence in Christmas-Themed Mad Lib Theater With Jimmy Fallon
- Drake and Aaliyah's Posthumous Collaboration 'Talk Is Cheap' Surfaces Online
- Tom Hanks Puts Emma Watson in Danger in 'The Circle' Teaser Trailer
- Mariah Carey Flaunts Her Curves in Peek-a-Boo Dress After Christmas Concert With Bryan Tanaka
- Watch Fiona Apple Sing Anti-Donald Trump Christmas Carol
- Sofia Vergara Gets Sued by Her Own Embryos as Legal Battle With Ex Continues
- Watch Shawn Mendes Cover Drake's 'Fake Love' on 'Live Lounge'
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Expecting First Child With Wife Joana Pak