Betty White Signs on for Cameo Role in 'Men in Black 3'
Ageing 'it girl' Betty White has landed a cameo role in the new "Men in Black" movie. Website BloodyDisgusting has confirmed the former "Golden Girls" star has signed on for a small part opposite Will Smith, Tommy Lee Jones and Josh Brolin.
Meanwhile, Emma Thompson and The Pussycat Dolls star Nicole Scherzinger are in negotiations to play Agent Oh and Devil Girl in the film, which is expected to hit cinemas in 3-D in 2012.
Other big names who are reportedly attached to "Men in Black 3" are Alec Baldwin, Sharlto Copley and Gemma Arterton. The big screen project's plot reportedly will use time travel to take the film's characters back to 1969.
- Check Out J.Lo's Skin-Baring and Eva Longoria's Classy Looks at Billboard Latin Music Awards
- Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik Get Cuddly in V Magazine's 'Gigi's Journal'
- Get First Look at David Thewlis' Ares in New 'Wonder Woman' Footage
- 'The Flash' Movie Eying 'Back to the Future' Director Robert Zemeckis
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right