Betty White Signs on for Cameo Role in 'Men in Black 3'
Ageing 'it girl' Betty White has landed a cameo role in the new "Men in Black" movie. Website BloodyDisgusting has confirmed the former "Golden Girls" star has signed on for a small part opposite Will Smith, Tommy Lee Jones and Josh Brolin.
Meanwhile, Emma Thompson and The Pussycat Dolls star Nicole Scherzinger are in negotiations to play Agent Oh and Devil Girl in the film, which is expected to hit cinemas in 3-D in 2012.
Other big names who are reportedly attached to "Men in Black 3" are Alec Baldwin, Sharlto Copley and Gemma Arterton. The big screen project's plot reportedly will use time travel to take the film's characters back to 1969.
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism