Betty White Signs on for Cameo Role in 'Men in Black 3'
Ageing 'it girl' Betty White has landed a cameo role in the new "Men in Black" movie. Website BloodyDisgusting has confirmed the former "Golden Girls" star has signed on for a small part opposite Will Smith, Tommy Lee Jones and Josh Brolin.
Meanwhile, Emma Thompson and The Pussycat Dolls star Nicole Scherzinger are in negotiations to play Agent Oh and Devil Girl in the film, which is expected to hit cinemas in 3-D in 2012.
Other big names who are reportedly attached to "Men in Black 3" are Alec Baldwin, Sharlto Copley and Gemma Arterton. The big screen project's plot reportedly will use time travel to take the film's characters back to 1969.
- Kourtney Kardashian Posts This Sweet Picture to Wish Scott Disick a Happy Birthday
- Justin Bieber and Skrillex Sued for Allegedly Ripping Off 'Sorry'
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin Reach Divorce Settlement
- Nick Jonas Goes Shirtless in First Trailer for Erotic Thriller 'Careful What You Wish For'
- Johnny Depp Releases Statement Following Amber Heard Divorce
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce From Lamar Odom Again
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image