Betty White Signs on for Cameo Role in 'Men in Black 3'
Ageing 'it girl' Betty White has landed a cameo role in the new "Men in Black" movie. Website BloodyDisgusting has confirmed the former "Golden Girls" star has signed on for a small part opposite Will Smith, Tommy Lee Jones and Josh Brolin.
Meanwhile, Emma Thompson and The Pussycat Dolls star Nicole Scherzinger are in negotiations to play Agent Oh and Devil Girl in the film, which is expected to hit cinemas in 3-D in 2012.
Other big names who are reportedly attached to "Men in Black 3" are Alec Baldwin, Sharlto Copley and Gemma Arterton. The big screen project's plot reportedly will use time travel to take the film's characters back to 1969.
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture
- Iggy Azalea and French Montana Are Pictured Kissing as a Source Confirms Their Relationship
- It's Official: 'Pretty Little Liars' to End With Season 7, 'Grimm' Canceled After 6 Seasons
- Red Band Trailer for 'Kevin Hart: What Now?' Sees Halle Berry as the Comedian's Bond Girl
- Watch Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj Ooze Sexiness in 'Side to Side' Video