Betty White Signs on for Cameo Role in 'Men in Black 3'
Ageing 'it girl' Betty White has landed a cameo role in the new "Men in Black" movie. Website BloodyDisgusting has confirmed the former "Golden Girls" star has signed on for a small part opposite Will Smith, Tommy Lee Jones and Josh Brolin.
Meanwhile, Emma Thompson and The Pussycat Dolls star Nicole Scherzinger are in negotiations to play Agent Oh and Devil Girl in the film, which is expected to hit cinemas in 3-D in 2012.
Other big names who are reportedly attached to "Men in Black 3" are Alec Baldwin, Sharlto Copley and Gemma Arterton. The big screen project's plot reportedly will use time travel to take the film's characters back to 1969.
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement
- Justin Bieber Throws His Mic and Walks Off Stage After Getting Booed in Manchester
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms