Kat Von D and Ex Boyfriend Nikki Sixx Reunite at 'Jackass 3D' Premiere
Celebrity tattooist Kat Von D and rocker Nikki Sixx had Hollywood gossips buzzing at the premiere of "Jackass 3D" on Wednesday night, October 13 when the former couple arrived together but refused to pose for photos.
Sources tell WENN Von D, who split from the Motley Crue star earlier this year and is now dating Sandra Bullock's ex-husband Jesse James, was visibly upset on the red carpet but refused to discuss her personal life with members of the media.
One photographer says, "They showed up together but posed separately. They wouldn't even agree to pose with ('Jackass' star) Steve-O. It was very odd. They ignored all video interview requests and she really did seem a little teary eyed. Eventually they quit the red carpet and went into the screening together. I wouldn't say there was anything romantic going on, but they looked like good friends."
- Justin Bieber to Team Up With Anitta on New Song
- Alec Baldwin Will Bring Back Donald Trump Impression to 'Saturday Night Live'
- 'Deadpool 2': Ryan Reynolds Crashes Kid's Birthday Party in New Set Photos
- Is Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Surrogate Pregnant With Twins?
- Is Ryan Seacrest Planning to Leave 'Live' for Profitable 'American Idol' Deal?
- Ed Sheeran Hits Back After Being Accused of Not Performing Live at Glastonbury
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Kenny Pitted Against Lee in Two-on-One Date
- Inside Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's Intimate Weekend in Toronto