Kat Von D and Ex Boyfriend Nikki Sixx Reunite at 'Jackass 3D' Premiere
Celebrity tattooist Kat Von D and rocker Nikki Sixx had Hollywood gossips buzzing at the premiere of "Jackass 3D" on Wednesday night, October 13 when the former couple arrived together but refused to pose for photos.
Sources tell WENN Von D, who split from the Motley Crue star earlier this year and is now dating Sandra Bullock's ex-husband Jesse James, was visibly upset on the red carpet but refused to discuss her personal life with members of the media.
One photographer says, "They showed up together but posed separately. They wouldn't even agree to pose with ('Jackass' star) Steve-O. It was very odd. They ignored all video interview requests and she really did seem a little teary eyed. Eventually they quit the red carpet and went into the screening together. I wouldn't say there was anything romantic going on, but they looked like good friends."
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner
- Harry Styles Announces First Solo World Tour
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound