Kat Von D and Ex Boyfriend Nikki Sixx Reunite at 'Jackass 3D' Premiere
Celebrity tattooist Kat Von D and rocker Nikki Sixx had Hollywood gossips buzzing at the premiere of "Jackass 3D" on Wednesday night, October 13 when the former couple arrived together but refused to pose for photos.
Sources tell WENN Von D, who split from the Motley Crue star earlier this year and is now dating Sandra Bullock's ex-husband Jesse James, was visibly upset on the red carpet but refused to discuss her personal life with members of the media.
One photographer says, "They showed up together but posed separately. They wouldn't even agree to pose with ('Jackass' star) Steve-O. It was very odd. They ignored all video interview requests and she really did seem a little teary eyed. Eventually they quit the red carpet and went into the screening together. I wouldn't say there was anything romantic going on, but they looked like good friends."
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly Had a Fight at Cannes
- Johnny Depp Looks Dispirited While Leaving His Hotel in Frankfurt
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Tops Memorial Day Box Office, 'Alice Through the Looking Glass' Bombs
- Kristin Cavallari Will Not Watch 'The Hills' Re-Runs Because It's 'Brutal'
- Kirsten Storms Breaks Silence on Her Temporary 'General Hospital' Leave
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director