Kat Von D and Ex Boyfriend Nikki Sixx Reunite at 'Jackass 3D' Premiere
Celebrity tattooist Kat Von D and rocker Nikki Sixx had Hollywood gossips buzzing at the premiere of "Jackass 3D" on Wednesday night, October 13 when the former couple arrived together but refused to pose for photos.
Sources tell WENN Von D, who split from the Motley Crue star earlier this year and is now dating Sandra Bullock's ex-husband Jesse James, was visibly upset on the red carpet but refused to discuss her personal life with members of the media.
One photographer says, "They showed up together but posed separately. They wouldn't even agree to pose with ('Jackass' star) Steve-O. It was very odd. They ignored all video interview requests and she really did seem a little teary eyed. Eventually they quit the red carpet and went into the screening together. I wouldn't say there was anything romantic going on, but they looked like good friends."
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked