Kat Von D and Ex Boyfriend Nikki Sixx Reunite at 'Jackass 3D' Premiere
Celebrity tattooist Kat Von D and rocker Nikki Sixx had Hollywood gossips buzzing at the premiere of "Jackass 3D" on Wednesday night, October 13 when the former couple arrived together but refused to pose for photos.
Sources tell WENN Von D, who split from the Motley Crue star earlier this year and is now dating Sandra Bullock's ex-husband Jesse James, was visibly upset on the red carpet but refused to discuss her personal life with members of the media.
One photographer says, "They showed up together but posed separately. They wouldn't even agree to pose with ('Jackass' star) Steve-O. It was very odd. They ignored all video interview requests and she really did seem a little teary eyed. Eventually they quit the red carpet and went into the screening together. I wouldn't say there was anything romantic going on, but they looked like good friends."
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert
- Kim Kardashian Caught Wearing Butt Pads at Khloe's Birthday Party
- Check Out Peter Parker in Spidey Suit on 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set