Closest Pal Reveals Tony Curtis Fathered Secret Lovechild
One of late actor Tony Curtis' closest friends has rocked the "Some Like It Hot" star's fanbase by revealing he fathered a secret lovechild. Just weeks after the movie legend's death, John Cohan has come forward with news Curtis' actress daughter Jamie Lee Curtis has a kid sister she's never met.
Cohan tells U.S. tabloid the Globe his pal's secret daughter, who is now in her 40s, is the product of the actor's fling with a wannabe actress in the late 1950s. The pal tells the publication that Curtis died regretting the fact that he never got to know his lovechild.
He says, "I believe Tony was guilt-ridden that he never got to know this daughter and shunned her mother." Cohan, a psychic, learned all about Curtis' secret in a phone chat this summer. He recalls, "Tony got to talking about the past and said, 'I want to tell you something I've never mentioned before. I have a daughter that few people know about'."
The actor never named the woman but told Cohan she was "a beautiful blonde with green eyes". He adds, "As far as I know, the relationship lasted less than a year." Cohan feels sure Curtis opened up about his secret daughter - because he knew he was dying, "He was re-evaluating his life. He was very concerned that he didn't publicly acknowledge his daughter."
The psychic tells the Globe that Curtis did tell his son Nick about his secret half-sister before he died of a heroin overdose in 1994, adding that the two briefly met. Cohan explains, "Tony confided that he told his son Nick about his half-sister and that Nick went to see her once, but she was very hostile towards him."
- Sia Splits From Husband of Two Years, Erik Anders Lang
- Is Angelina Jolie Giving Brad Pitt a Second Chance?
- Kanye West Leaves L.A. in the Middle of the Night Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab