Paris Hilton Shops Pumpkins for Children's Charity
Socialite Paris Hilton showed off her generous side on Wednesday, October 13 by donating Halloween gifts and decorations to a California children's charity. Hilton and her boyfriend Cy Waits spent a day shopping for spooky gifts, pumpkins and candy, before handing it all over to staff at the Rescue Mission Shelter in downtown Los Angeles.
After her spree, Hilton - who is currently trying to improve her image after a spate of drug arrests over the summer - logged into her Twitter.com blog to share her news with followers. She wrote, "Just got home. Had a great day today. Cy and I went to the pumpkin patch to buy a bunch of pumpkins. Also some tools to carve and paint them and lots of candy and toys."
"Brought everything down to the children at The Rescue Mission Shelter. They were all so excited and grateful. It's such an amazing feeling to make a child smile and be happy."
More Paris Hilton News
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes