Paris Hilton Shops Pumpkins for Children's Charity
Socialite Paris Hilton showed off her generous side on Wednesday, October 13 by donating Halloween gifts and decorations to a California children's charity. Hilton and her boyfriend Cy Waits spent a day shopping for spooky gifts, pumpkins and candy, before handing it all over to staff at the Rescue Mission Shelter in downtown Los Angeles.
After her spree, Hilton - who is currently trying to improve her image after a spate of drug arrests over the summer - logged into her Twitter.com blog to share her news with followers. She wrote, "Just got home. Had a great day today. Cy and I went to the pumpkin patch to buy a bunch of pumpkins. Also some tools to carve and paint them and lots of candy and toys."
"Brought everything down to the children at The Rescue Mission Shelter. They were all so excited and grateful. It's such an amazing feeling to make a child smile and be happy."
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart