Paris Hilton Shops Pumpkins for Children's Charity
Socialite Paris Hilton showed off her generous side on Wednesday, October 13 by donating Halloween gifts and decorations to a California children's charity. Hilton and her boyfriend Cy Waits spent a day shopping for spooky gifts, pumpkins and candy, before handing it all over to staff at the Rescue Mission Shelter in downtown Los Angeles.
After her spree, Hilton - who is currently trying to improve her image after a spate of drug arrests over the summer - logged into her Twitter.com blog to share her news with followers. She wrote, "Just got home. Had a great day today. Cy and I went to the pumpkin patch to buy a bunch of pumpkins. Also some tools to carve and paint them and lots of candy and toys."
"Brought everything down to the children at The Rescue Mission Shelter. They were all so excited and grateful. It's such an amazing feeling to make a child smile and be happy."
- Jaden and Willow Smith Want to Retire in 10 Years
- Nick Young Wants Chris Brown Out of Their Neighborhood: 'You're Making the Block Hot'
- New 'Jumanji' Film Adds Karen Gillan in Major Role
- Black Eyed Peas Remakes 'Where Is the Love' With Usher, Jaden Smith and More for Charity
- Emma Roberts Goes Topless for Mario Testino's Towel Series Shot
- Hot Mama! Bar Refaeli Flaunts Her Bikini Body Just Three Weeks After Giving Birth
- ABC Reveals Nick Viall as the Next Bachelor and Spoils the Result of His 'Paradise' Stint
- New 'Doctor Strange' Featurette Offers New Details About Ancient One, Mordo and Kaecilius