Paris Hilton Shops Pumpkins for Children's Charity
Socialite Paris Hilton showed off her generous side on Wednesday, October 13 by donating Halloween gifts and decorations to a California children's charity. Hilton and her boyfriend Cy Waits spent a day shopping for spooky gifts, pumpkins and candy, before handing it all over to staff at the Rescue Mission Shelter in downtown Los Angeles.
After her spree, Hilton - who is currently trying to improve her image after a spate of drug arrests over the summer - logged into her Twitter.com blog to share her news with followers. She wrote, "Just got home. Had a great day today. Cy and I went to the pumpkin patch to buy a bunch of pumpkins. Also some tools to carve and paint them and lots of candy and toys."
"Brought everything down to the children at The Rescue Mission Shelter. They were all so excited and grateful. It's such an amazing feeling to make a child smile and be happy."
More Paris Hilton News
- Check Out J.Lo's Skin-Baring and Eva Longoria's Classy Looks at Billboard Latin Music Awards
- Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik Get Cuddly in V Magazine's 'Gigi's Journal'
- Get First Look at David Thewlis' Ares in New 'Wonder Woman' Footage
- 'The Flash' Movie Eying 'Back to the Future' Director Robert Zemeckis
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right