Paris Hilton Shops Pumpkins for Children's Charity
Socialite Paris Hilton showed off her generous side on Wednesday, October 13 by donating Halloween gifts and decorations to a California children's charity. Hilton and her boyfriend Cy Waits spent a day shopping for spooky gifts, pumpkins and candy, before handing it all over to staff at the Rescue Mission Shelter in downtown Los Angeles.
After her spree, Hilton - who is currently trying to improve her image after a spate of drug arrests over the summer - logged into her Twitter.com blog to share her news with followers. She wrote, "Just got home. Had a great day today. Cy and I went to the pumpkin patch to buy a bunch of pumpkins. Also some tools to carve and paint them and lots of candy and toys."
"Brought everything down to the children at The Rescue Mission Shelter. They were all so excited and grateful. It's such an amazing feeling to make a child smile and be happy."
More Paris Hilton News
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'