Lindsay Lohan NOT Escaping Rehab
Lindsay Lohan's lawyer has dismissed reports the actress recently attempted to "escape" rehab - insisting the troubled star is making good progress at the clinic. The "Mean Girls" star has been in and out of jail and rehab this year and she is currently receiving treatment at the Betty Ford clinic in California.
She checked into the facility four days after posting $300,000 bail to walk free from prison after failing two mandatory drug tests. Reports have emerged suggesting the actress is not happy at the center and recently found herself in trouble for sneaking out to buy a can of soda.
But Lohan's attorney Shawn Chapman Holley is adamant the stories aren't true and her client has been praised for her progress. Holley tells TMZ.com, "(The) escape (story is) absurd and untrue. The counselor gave Lindsay an unqualified glowing report on her progress."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back on After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone to Leave 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off
- Kristen Stewart and St. Vincent Make Red Carpet Debut as Couple at Vogue Event