Lindsay Lohan NOT Escaping Rehab
Lindsay Lohan's lawyer has dismissed reports the actress recently attempted to "escape" rehab - insisting the troubled star is making good progress at the clinic. The "Mean Girls" star has been in and out of jail and rehab this year and she is currently receiving treatment at the Betty Ford clinic in California.
She checked into the facility four days after posting $300,000 bail to walk free from prison after failing two mandatory drug tests. Reports have emerged suggesting the actress is not happy at the center and recently found herself in trouble for sneaking out to buy a can of soda.
But Lohan's attorney Shawn Chapman Holley is adamant the stories aren't true and her client has been praised for her progress. Holley tells TMZ.com, "(The) escape (story is) absurd and untrue. The counselor gave Lindsay an unqualified glowing report on her progress."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones
- Mariah Carey Threw James Packer's Laptop Out the Window After He Played a Beyonce Song
- Ariana Grande Is Sued Over 'One Last Time', Previews New Music Video Ft. Nicki Minaj
- New Set Pics Hint at 'Transformers: The Last Knight' 's Connection With Arthurian Mythology
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Haven't Put a Label on Relationship Even After Caught Kissing
- Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani, Ariana Grande and More Featured in 'Trolls' Soundtrack Album
- Naya Rivera Reveals She Got Pregnant and Had an Abortion When She Was on 'Glee'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves