Lindsay Lohan NOT Escaping Rehab
Lindsay Lohan's lawyer has dismissed reports the actress recently attempted to "escape" rehab - insisting the troubled star is making good progress at the clinic. The "Mean Girls" star has been in and out of jail and rehab this year and she is currently receiving treatment at the Betty Ford clinic in California.
She checked into the facility four days after posting $300,000 bail to walk free from prison after failing two mandatory drug tests. Reports have emerged suggesting the actress is not happy at the center and recently found herself in trouble for sneaking out to buy a can of soda.
But Lohan's attorney Shawn Chapman Holley is adamant the stories aren't true and her client has been praised for her progress. Holley tells TMZ.com, "(The) escape (story is) absurd and untrue. The counselor gave Lindsay an unqualified glowing report on her progress."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake