Lindsay Lohan NOT Escaping Rehab
Lindsay Lohan's lawyer has dismissed reports the actress recently attempted to "escape" rehab - insisting the troubled star is making good progress at the clinic. The "Mean Girls" star has been in and out of jail and rehab this year and she is currently receiving treatment at the Betty Ford clinic in California.
She checked into the facility four days after posting $300,000 bail to walk free from prison after failing two mandatory drug tests. Reports have emerged suggesting the actress is not happy at the center and recently found herself in trouble for sneaking out to buy a can of soda.
But Lohan's attorney Shawn Chapman Holley is adamant the stories aren't true and her client has been praised for her progress. Holley tells TMZ.com, "(The) escape (story is) absurd and untrue. The counselor gave Lindsay an unqualified glowing report on her progress."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March