Lindsay Lohan NOT Escaping Rehab
Lindsay Lohan's lawyer has dismissed reports the actress recently attempted to "escape" rehab - insisting the troubled star is making good progress at the clinic. The "Mean Girls" star has been in and out of jail and rehab this year and she is currently receiving treatment at the Betty Ford clinic in California.
She checked into the facility four days after posting $300,000 bail to walk free from prison after failing two mandatory drug tests. Reports have emerged suggesting the actress is not happy at the center and recently found herself in trouble for sneaking out to buy a can of soda.
But Lohan's attorney Shawn Chapman Holley is adamant the stories aren't true and her client has been praised for her progress. Holley tells TMZ.com, "(The) escape (story is) absurd and untrue. The counselor gave Lindsay an unqualified glowing report on her progress."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'