Guns N' Roses Arrived Late Again at London Concert
Guns N' Roses provoked the fury of their British fans once again on Wednesday, October 13 night by taking to the stage at their gig in London an hour late. The tardy rockers came under fire in the U.K. over the summer when their performances at the Reading and Leeds music festivals in August were cut short after overrunning the event's official curfew.
Just days later, the band was forced off stage in Dublin, Ireland when the impatient crowd began pelting them with bottles over a 60-minute delay. Axl Rose's group faced a hostile reception in Britain again this week after they left the audience at London's O2 Arena waiting from more than an hour.
During the gig, Rose took the time to quell any dissent in the crowd by urging them not to throw their drinks on stage in a bid to avoid a repeat of the scenes in Dublin. He said, "Now, now, now, let's not be throwing things, because you might miss me and you might hit one of these nice people down at the front. And we wouldn't want that to happen."
The band over-ran the venue's 11pm curfew, but organizers let the rockers play until midnight.
More Guns N' Roses News
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift