Guns N' Roses Arrived Late Again at London Concert
Guns N' Roses provoked the fury of their British fans once again on Wednesday, October 13 night by taking to the stage at their gig in London an hour late. The tardy rockers came under fire in the U.K. over the summer when their performances at the Reading and Leeds music festivals in August were cut short after overrunning the event's official curfew.
Just days later, the band was forced off stage in Dublin, Ireland when the impatient crowd began pelting them with bottles over a 60-minute delay. Axl Rose's group faced a hostile reception in Britain again this week after they left the audience at London's O2 Arena waiting from more than an hour.
During the gig, Rose took the time to quell any dissent in the crowd by urging them not to throw their drinks on stage in a bid to avoid a repeat of the scenes in Dublin. He said, "Now, now, now, let's not be throwing things, because you might miss me and you might hit one of these nice people down at the front. And we wouldn't want that to happen."
The band over-ran the venue's 11pm curfew, but organizers let the rockers play until midnight.
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up