Will Arnett Backing Petition for 'Running Wilde' Survival
Will Arnett is urging fans to sign a petition to save his new show "Running Wilde" after it premiered to disappointing ratings last month. The funnyman stars in the sitcom as an egocentric billionaire who tries to win back his high school sweetheart, played by Keri Russell.
Executives at America's Fox network have ordered 13 episodes of "Running Wilde", but the future of the comedy is uncertain as viewing figures continue to decline. Arnett is now backing a fan campaign to save the series from the axe, signing a petition to keep the show in production and asking others to do the same.
In a post on his Twitter.com page, he writes, "Never done a grassroots effort, but let's save the effing show 'Running Wilde' forever! Or five decent seasons, plus a 6th for Two and a Half Men $$ (money)... Thanks to everyone who signed the petition... f**king ratings sucked... I guess America hates jokes?"
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding