Will Arnett Backing Petition for 'Running Wilde' Survival
Will Arnett is urging fans to sign a petition to save his new show "Running Wilde" after it premiered to disappointing ratings last month. The funnyman stars in the sitcom as an egocentric billionaire who tries to win back his high school sweetheart, played by Keri Russell.
Executives at America's Fox network have ordered 13 episodes of "Running Wilde", but the future of the comedy is uncertain as viewing figures continue to decline. Arnett is now backing a fan campaign to save the series from the axe, signing a petition to keep the show in production and asking others to do the same.
In a post on his Twitter.com page, he writes, "Never done a grassroots effort, but let's save the effing show 'Running Wilde' forever! Or five decent seasons, plus a 6th for Two and a Half Men $$ (money)... Thanks to everyone who signed the petition... f**king ratings sucked... I guess America hates jokes?"
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch
- The Internet Mocks Donald Trump for Sniffling and Drinking a Lot During Presidential Debate
- Listen to DNCE's New Single 'Body Moves'
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months