Will Arnett Backing Petition for 'Running Wilde' Survival
Will Arnett is urging fans to sign a petition to save his new show "Running Wilde" after it premiered to disappointing ratings last month. The funnyman stars in the sitcom as an egocentric billionaire who tries to win back his high school sweetheart, played by Keri Russell.
Executives at America's Fox network have ordered 13 episodes of "Running Wilde", but the future of the comedy is uncertain as viewing figures continue to decline. Arnett is now backing a fan campaign to save the series from the axe, signing a petition to keep the show in production and asking others to do the same.
In a post on his Twitter.com page, he writes, "Never done a grassroots effort, but let's save the effing show 'Running Wilde' forever! Or five decent seasons, plus a 6th for Two and a Half Men $$ (money)... Thanks to everyone who signed the petition... f**king ratings sucked... I guess America hates jokes?"
- Gigi Hadid Sparks Zayn Malik Engagement Rumors With New Ring on That Finger
- Jerry Seinfeld's 'Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee' Moves to Netflix
- Liam Payne Offers Fan a Date With Him in Malibu. Find Out How to Win the Special Prize
- Angelina Jolie Receives Heartfelt Plea From Zahara's Biological Mom to Reconnect With Daughter
- Fiona Apple Releases New Anti-Trump Track 'Tiny Hands'
- Donald Trump Tweets Wrong Ivanka. Find Out How She Reacts
- Here's Ben Affleck's Reaction to Viral #SadAffleck Meme
- Ali Fedotowsky on Corinne's Raunchy Acts on 'Bachelor': 'I Find That Truly Sad'