Will Arnett Backing Petition for 'Running Wilde' Survival
Will Arnett is urging fans to sign a petition to save his new show "Running Wilde" after it premiered to disappointing ratings last month. The funnyman stars in the sitcom as an egocentric billionaire who tries to win back his high school sweetheart, played by Keri Russell.
Executives at America's Fox network have ordered 13 episodes of "Running Wilde", but the future of the comedy is uncertain as viewing figures continue to decline. Arnett is now backing a fan campaign to save the series from the axe, signing a petition to keep the show in production and asking others to do the same.
In a post on his Twitter.com page, he writes, "Never done a grassroots effort, but let's save the effing show 'Running Wilde' forever! Or five decent seasons, plus a 6th for Two and a Half Men $$ (money)... Thanks to everyone who signed the petition... f**king ratings sucked... I guess America hates jokes?"
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!