Will Arnett Backing Petition for 'Running Wilde' Survival
Will Arnett is urging fans to sign a petition to save his new show "Running Wilde" after it premiered to disappointing ratings last month. The funnyman stars in the sitcom as an egocentric billionaire who tries to win back his high school sweetheart, played by Keri Russell.
Executives at America's Fox network have ordered 13 episodes of "Running Wilde", but the future of the comedy is uncertain as viewing figures continue to decline. Arnett is now backing a fan campaign to save the series from the axe, signing a petition to keep the show in production and asking others to do the same.
In a post on his Twitter.com page, he writes, "Never done a grassroots effort, but let's save the effing show 'Running Wilde' forever! Or five decent seasons, plus a 6th for Two and a Half Men $$ (money)... Thanks to everyone who signed the petition... f**king ratings sucked... I guess America hates jokes?"
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says