Linda Evangelista Reportedly Has Broken Up With Peter Morton
Supermodel Linda Evangelista has split from her billionaire partner Peter Morton, according to a U.S. report. The Canadian-born runway beauty ended her relationship with the Hard Rock Cafe founder over the summer after repeated arguments, according to New York Post gossip column Page Six.
A source tells the publication, "Peter is very settled in Malibu and loves L.A., while Linda liked to spend time in Canada and with her friends in New York. Like all supermodels, she is high-maintenance and likes to be treated like a princess."
"Some members of Peter's family were not too fond of her, and were dismayed when she appeared around last Thanksgiving with a large diamond ring on her finger. But the marriage never happened."
The pair began dating in 2006 when Evangelista was pregnant with her son, Augustin James.
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake Presents Rihanna With Video Vanguard Award
- MTV VMAs 2016: Jimmy Fallon Appears Onstage as Ryan Lochte, Throws Major Shade at Him
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Leads Full List of Winners With Six Trophies
- MTV VMAs 2016: Future Performs 'F**k Up Some Commas', Nick Jonas Brings 'Bacon'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Reenacts 'Lemonade' Visuals, Britney Spears Slays 'Make Me'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Alicia Keys Goes Make Up Free as She Honors MLK With a Poem
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Not Married Despite That Ring on Her Finger