Linda Evangelista Reportedly Has Broken Up With Peter Morton
Supermodel Linda Evangelista has split from her billionaire partner Peter Morton, according to a U.S. report. The Canadian-born runway beauty ended her relationship with the Hard Rock Cafe founder over the summer after repeated arguments, according to New York Post gossip column Page Six.
A source tells the publication, "Peter is very settled in Malibu and loves L.A., while Linda liked to spend time in Canada and with her friends in New York. Like all supermodels, she is high-maintenance and likes to be treated like a princess."
"Some members of Peter's family were not too fond of her, and were dismayed when she appeared around last Thanksgiving with a large diamond ring on her finger. But the marriage never happened."
The pair began dating in 2006 when Evangelista was pregnant with her son, Augustin James.
- Girls' Generation Graces the Cover of W Korea for Their 10th Anniversary
- Kanye West Gives Paralyzed Fan Custom Yeezy Boots
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Hire 18 New Staff for Twin Kids
- Blac Chyna Is Starring in Nicki Minaj's New Music Video
- Ryan Seacrest Is Officially Returning to 'American Idol'
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell