Linda Evangelista Reportedly Has Broken Up With Peter Morton
Supermodel Linda Evangelista has split from her billionaire partner Peter Morton, according to a U.S. report. The Canadian-born runway beauty ended her relationship with the Hard Rock Cafe founder over the summer after repeated arguments, according to New York Post gossip column Page Six.
A source tells the publication, "Peter is very settled in Malibu and loves L.A., while Linda liked to spend time in Canada and with her friends in New York. Like all supermodels, she is high-maintenance and likes to be treated like a princess."
"Some members of Peter's family were not too fond of her, and were dismayed when she appeared around last Thanksgiving with a large diamond ring on her finger. But the marriage never happened."
The pair began dating in 2006 when Evangelista was pregnant with her son, Augustin James.
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service
- Report: Chris Pratt and Anna Faris Expecting Second Child
- Get a Look at Various Aliens and Creatures in Stunning 'Valerian' Final Trailer
- Katy Perry Unfollows Migos on Instagram After Backlash Over Homophobia
- VIXX's Ken Gets Blasted for Writing Curse Words in Official Video
- 'Supernatural': Mark Sheppard Won't Return as Series Regular in Season 13