Linda Evangelista Reportedly Has Broken Up With Peter Morton
Supermodel Linda Evangelista has split from her billionaire partner Peter Morton, according to a U.S. report. The Canadian-born runway beauty ended her relationship with the Hard Rock Cafe founder over the summer after repeated arguments, according to New York Post gossip column Page Six.
A source tells the publication, "Peter is very settled in Malibu and loves L.A., while Linda liked to spend time in Canada and with her friends in New York. Like all supermodels, she is high-maintenance and likes to be treated like a princess."
"Some members of Peter's family were not too fond of her, and were dismayed when she appeared around last Thanksgiving with a large diamond ring on her finger. But the marriage never happened."
The pair began dating in 2006 when Evangelista was pregnant with her son, Augustin James.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7