Linda Evangelista Reportedly Has Broken Up With Peter Morton
Supermodel Linda Evangelista has split from her billionaire partner Peter Morton, according to a U.S. report. The Canadian-born runway beauty ended her relationship with the Hard Rock Cafe founder over the summer after repeated arguments, according to New York Post gossip column Page Six.
A source tells the publication, "Peter is very settled in Malibu and loves L.A., while Linda liked to spend time in Canada and with her friends in New York. Like all supermodels, she is high-maintenance and likes to be treated like a princess."
"Some members of Peter's family were not too fond of her, and were dismayed when she appeared around last Thanksgiving with a large diamond ring on her finger. But the marriage never happened."
The pair began dating in 2006 when Evangelista was pregnant with her son, Augustin James.
- Salma Hayek Suggests Donald Trump Tried to Manipulate Her Into Agreeing on a Date
- 'Doctor Strange' Actor Benedict Wong Confirmed for 'Avengers: Infinity Wars'
- Leonardo DiCaprio Had Another Near-Death Experience While Diving in the Galapagos
- Listen to Sia's 3 New Tracks From 'This Is Acting' Deluxe Version
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Set Pics: First Look at Kit Harington in Full Costume
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik