Liam Neeson Finds Love in Stewardess
Actor Liam Neeson has reportedly found love again with a French air stewardess - a year after the tragic death of his wife Natasha Richardson. "The Schindler's List" star was left devastated when Richardson passed away in 2009 after suffering a brain injury in a skiing accident in Montreal, Canada.
Neeson sparked rumors he had started a new romance when he was spotted holding hands with British businesswoman Freya St Johnston last month. But new reports have emerged suggesting he has begun dating Leslie Slater, who he met on a flight to Paris, France six weeks ago.
The pair was spotted sharing an intimate meal at a New York restaurant, before Slater spent several hours at Neeson's apartment. An onlooker tells Britain's The Sun, "When his date arrived they gave each other a big hug and kiss. Then for the next couple of hours they barely touched their food as they laughed and stared into each other's eyes."
Another source tells the publication, "Leslie's been going on about Liam for weeks and he texts her all the time. They get on really well and, due to her work, she travels extensively and can get about easily. She agreed to see him in New York and they went out together a few times. Liam seems to really like her."
More Liam Neeson News
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending