Liam Neeson Finds Love in Stewardess
Actor Liam Neeson has reportedly found love again with a French air stewardess - a year after the tragic death of his wife Natasha Richardson. "The Schindler's List" star was left devastated when Richardson passed away in 2009 after suffering a brain injury in a skiing accident in Montreal, Canada.
Neeson sparked rumors he had started a new romance when he was spotted holding hands with British businesswoman Freya St Johnston last month. But new reports have emerged suggesting he has begun dating Leslie Slater, who he met on a flight to Paris, France six weeks ago.
The pair was spotted sharing an intimate meal at a New York restaurant, before Slater spent several hours at Neeson's apartment. An onlooker tells Britain's The Sun, "When his date arrived they gave each other a big hug and kiss. Then for the next couple of hours they barely touched their food as they laughed and stared into each other's eyes."
Another source tells the publication, "Leslie's been going on about Liam for weeks and he texts her all the time. They get on really well and, due to her work, she travels extensively and can get about easily. She agreed to see him in New York and they went out together a few times. Liam seems to really like her."
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'
- Victim's Relative Says Chris Soules Fatal Car Crash 'Was Just a Freak Accident'
- Tarek El Moussa and Christina Put Divorce on Hold to Focus on Their Show
- Kendra Wilkinson Is Slammed by Farrah Abraham on 'Marriage Boot Camp' Promo
- Caitlyn Jenner Claps Back at Kris Jenner Over Harsh Comment About Caitlyn's New Memoir
- HyunA Gets Slammed for Saying That Skin Exposure on Stage Should Be Justified