Liam Neeson Finds Love in Stewardess
Actor Liam Neeson has reportedly found love again with a French air stewardess - a year after the tragic death of his wife Natasha Richardson. "The Schindler's List" star was left devastated when Richardson passed away in 2009 after suffering a brain injury in a skiing accident in Montreal, Canada.
Neeson sparked rumors he had started a new romance when he was spotted holding hands with British businesswoman Freya St Johnston last month. But new reports have emerged suggesting he has begun dating Leslie Slater, who he met on a flight to Paris, France six weeks ago.
The pair was spotted sharing an intimate meal at a New York restaurant, before Slater spent several hours at Neeson's apartment. An onlooker tells Britain's The Sun, "When his date arrived they gave each other a big hug and kiss. Then for the next couple of hours they barely touched their food as they laughed and stared into each other's eyes."
Another source tells the publication, "Leslie's been going on about Liam for weeks and he texts her all the time. They get on really well and, due to her work, she travels extensively and can get about easily. She agreed to see him in New York and they went out together a few times. Liam seems to really like her."
More Liam Neeson News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story