Liam Neeson Finds Love in Stewardess
Actor Liam Neeson has reportedly found love again with a French air stewardess - a year after the tragic death of his wife Natasha Richardson. "The Schindler's List" star was left devastated when Richardson passed away in 2009 after suffering a brain injury in a skiing accident in Montreal, Canada.
Neeson sparked rumors he had started a new romance when he was spotted holding hands with British businesswoman Freya St Johnston last month. But new reports have emerged suggesting he has begun dating Leslie Slater, who he met on a flight to Paris, France six weeks ago.
The pair was spotted sharing an intimate meal at a New York restaurant, before Slater spent several hours at Neeson's apartment. An onlooker tells Britain's The Sun, "When his date arrived they gave each other a big hug and kiss. Then for the next couple of hours they barely touched their food as they laughed and stared into each other's eyes."
Another source tells the publication, "Leslie's been going on about Liam for weeks and he texts her all the time. They get on really well and, due to her work, she travels extensively and can get about easily. She agreed to see him in New York and they went out together a few times. Liam seems to really like her."
More Liam Neeson News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent