Elizabeth Hurley Fuming at British Airways for Lost Baggage
Actress/model Elizabeth Hurley is fuming with a U.K. airline after her baggage was lost as she flew to Glasgow, Scotland for a charity event. The British beauty has traveled to the city for a promotional appearance at department store House of Fraser to raise awareness of breast cancer on Thursday, October 14.
Taking to her Twitter.com blog prior to the event, the Bedazzled star wrote, "On way to Scotland for Breast Cancer Awareness & Fundraising. Come & help if near Glasgow!!" But she was devastated when she arrived at Glasgow airport on Wednesday night only to find the pink dresses she was planning to showcase at the event had been misplaced.
She fumes, "Well done British Airways! Me in Glasgow and my suitcase missing with all my pink dresses... Not comforted to know BA has no one on duty to speak to apart from baggage handlers in India!!! Jesus Christ... dark ages, or what??"
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'