Elizabeth Hurley Fuming at British Airways for Lost Baggage
Actress/model Elizabeth Hurley is fuming with a U.K. airline after her baggage was lost as she flew to Glasgow, Scotland for a charity event. The British beauty has traveled to the city for a promotional appearance at department store House of Fraser to raise awareness of breast cancer on Thursday, October 14.
Taking to her Twitter.com blog prior to the event, the Bedazzled star wrote, "On way to Scotland for Breast Cancer Awareness & Fundraising. Come & help if near Glasgow!!" But she was devastated when she arrived at Glasgow airport on Wednesday night only to find the pink dresses she was planning to showcase at the event had been misplaced.
She fumes, "Well done British Airways! Me in Glasgow and my suitcase missing with all my pink dresses... Not comforted to know BA has no one on duty to speak to apart from baggage handlers in India!!! Jesus Christ... dark ages, or what??"
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video