Elizabeth Hurley Fuming at British Airways for Lost Baggage
Actress/model Elizabeth Hurley is fuming with a U.K. airline after her baggage was lost as she flew to Glasgow, Scotland for a charity event. The British beauty has traveled to the city for a promotional appearance at department store House of Fraser to raise awareness of breast cancer on Thursday, October 14.
Taking to her Twitter.com blog prior to the event, the Bedazzled star wrote, "On way to Scotland for Breast Cancer Awareness & Fundraising. Come & help if near Glasgow!!" But she was devastated when she arrived at Glasgow airport on Wednesday night only to find the pink dresses she was planning to showcase at the event had been misplaced.
She fumes, "Well done British Airways! Me in Glasgow and my suitcase missing with all my pink dresses... Not comforted to know BA has no one on duty to speak to apart from baggage handlers in India!!! Jesus Christ... dark ages, or what??"
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army