Elizabeth Hurley Fuming at British Airways for Lost Baggage
Actress/model Elizabeth Hurley is fuming with a U.K. airline after her baggage was lost as she flew to Glasgow, Scotland for a charity event. The British beauty has traveled to the city for a promotional appearance at department store House of Fraser to raise awareness of breast cancer on Thursday, October 14.
Taking to her Twitter.com blog prior to the event, the Bedazzled star wrote, "On way to Scotland for Breast Cancer Awareness & Fundraising. Come & help if near Glasgow!!" But she was devastated when she arrived at Glasgow airport on Wednesday night only to find the pink dresses she was planning to showcase at the event had been misplaced.
She fumes, "Well done British Airways! Me in Glasgow and my suitcase missing with all my pink dresses... Not comforted to know BA has no one on duty to speak to apart from baggage handlers in India!!! Jesus Christ... dark ages, or what??"
- Drake Gets Eighth Week at Billboard 200's No. 1, RHCP Starts at No. 2
- Photos: Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Hit the Beach in U.K. Joined by His Family
- Liv Tyler Jokes About Her 'Pointy and Giant' Baby Bump
- BET Awards 2016: Beyonce and Drake Dominate Winner List
- Muhammad Ali's Daughter Laila Gets Emotional While Honoring Her Late Father at 2016 BET Awards
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Finale Recap: Does It Confirm Fan Theory About Jon's True Parentage?
- BET Awards 2016: Bryson Tiller and Drake Win More
- Jennifer Hudson Dresses as Prince in White Hooded Dress at 2016 BET Awards