Elizabeth Hurley Fuming at British Airways for Lost Baggage
Actress/model Elizabeth Hurley is fuming with a U.K. airline after her baggage was lost as she flew to Glasgow, Scotland for a charity event. The British beauty has traveled to the city for a promotional appearance at department store House of Fraser to raise awareness of breast cancer on Thursday, October 14.
Taking to her Twitter.com blog prior to the event, the Bedazzled star wrote, "On way to Scotland for Breast Cancer Awareness & Fundraising. Come & help if near Glasgow!!" But she was devastated when she arrived at Glasgow airport on Wednesday night only to find the pink dresses she was planning to showcase at the event had been misplaced.
She fumes, "Well done British Airways! Me in Glasgow and my suitcase missing with all my pink dresses... Not comforted to know BA has no one on duty to speak to apart from baggage handlers in India!!! Jesus Christ... dark ages, or what??"
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Iggy Azalea Sparks Butt Implant Rumors With Instagram Photo. What Expert Says?
- Cara Delevingne Fuels St. Vincent Engagement Rumors With This Photo
- New Trailer for Baz Luhrmann's 'The Get Down' Turns Shady Life Into Hope
- 'Moana' Characters Unveiled in New Posters
- Watch Usher, Josh Groban and More Tell Politicians 'Don't Use Our Song' in New Clip
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC