Huddy 6's Death Shocked Busta Rhymes
Hip-hop star Busta Rhymes has spoken of his shock after learning his pal, rapper Huddy 6, was killed in a car crash in New York City on Wednesday, October 13. Huddy 6, born Andre Hudson, was driving across the George Washington Bridge when he was involved in the fatal collision.
Port Authority spokesperson, Steve Coleman, tells MTV News, "The driver was traveling southbound towards New Jersey on the George Washington Bridge when his vehicle struck a truck. (Andre) Hudson was pronounced (dead) on the scene and the female passenger was taken to a local hospital."
Rhymes has now paid tribute to the star, writing on his Twitter.com page, "I can't believe that we just lost a good brother, friend and fellow comrade (Huddy 6). U R Already being truly missed! God bless ur (sic) whole family."
Hip-hop star Cam'ron grew up with Hudson in the Big Apple's tough Harlem neighborhood and has previously credited his pal with saving his life when he was shot twice in 2005.
- 'Lion King' Gets a Remake From Disney and Jon Favreau
- Robin Hood Confirmed to Return for 'Once Upon a Time' Season 6
- New David Bowie Greatest Hits Album Announced
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'