Keith Richards: Mick Jagger Was 'Possessive' of Me
Keith Richards has struggled to maintain his relationship with Sir Mick Jagger through the years, insisting the singer is often overbearingly "possessive" of their friendship. The Rolling Stones musician is releasing a new autobiography, "Life", in which he details his ups and downs with the frontman, who he met at school.
Richards admits the singer is often jealous of his other pals, which makes it "very difficult to be his friend". In the book, Richards writes, "I've no doubt in retrospect that Mick was very jealous of me having other male friends."
"Maybe his exclusivity is bound up with his own siege mentality. Or maybe he thinks he is trying to protect me: 'What does that a**hole want from Keith?' But quite honestly I can't put my finger on it. Because I love the man dearly; I'm still his mate. But he makes it very difficult to be his friend."
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered