Keith Richards: Mick Jagger Was 'Possessive' of Me
Keith Richards has struggled to maintain his relationship with Sir Mick Jagger through the years, insisting the singer is often overbearingly "possessive" of their friendship. The Rolling Stones musician is releasing a new autobiography, "Life", in which he details his ups and downs with the frontman, who he met at school.
Richards admits the singer is often jealous of his other pals, which makes it "very difficult to be his friend". In the book, Richards writes, "I've no doubt in retrospect that Mick was very jealous of me having other male friends."
"Maybe his exclusivity is bound up with his own siege mentality. Or maybe he thinks he is trying to protect me: 'What does that a**hole want from Keith?' But quite honestly I can't put my finger on it. Because I love the man dearly; I'm still his mate. But he makes it very difficult to be his friend."
- 'The Originals' to End After 5 Seasons
- Linkin Park's Frontman Chester Bennington Commits Suicide at 41
- Hulu Sets Fall 2017 Premiere Dates for 'Marvel's Runaways', 'Mindy Project' and More
- Girls' Generation Graces the Cover of W Korea for Their 10th Anniversary
- Kanye West Gives Paralyzed Fan Custom Yeezy Boots
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Hire 18 New Staff for Twin Kids
- Blac Chyna Is Starring in Nicki Minaj's New Music Video
- Ryan Seacrest Is Officially Returning to 'American Idol'