Keith Richards: Mick Jagger Was 'Possessive' of Me
Keith Richards has struggled to maintain his relationship with Sir Mick Jagger through the years, insisting the singer is often overbearingly "possessive" of their friendship. The Rolling Stones musician is releasing a new autobiography, "Life", in which he details his ups and downs with the frontman, who he met at school.
Richards admits the singer is often jealous of his other pals, which makes it "very difficult to be his friend". In the book, Richards writes, "I've no doubt in retrospect that Mick was very jealous of me having other male friends."
"Maybe his exclusivity is bound up with his own siege mentality. Or maybe he thinks he is trying to protect me: 'What does that a**hole want from Keith?' But quite honestly I can't put my finger on it. Because I love the man dearly; I'm still his mate. But he makes it very difficult to be his friend."
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist