Keith Richards: Mick Jagger Was 'Possessive' of Me
Keith Richards has struggled to maintain his relationship with Sir Mick Jagger through the years, insisting the singer is often overbearingly "possessive" of their friendship. The Rolling Stones musician is releasing a new autobiography, "Life", in which he details his ups and downs with the frontman, who he met at school.
Richards admits the singer is often jealous of his other pals, which makes it "very difficult to be his friend". In the book, Richards writes, "I've no doubt in retrospect that Mick was very jealous of me having other male friends."
"Maybe his exclusivity is bound up with his own siege mentality. Or maybe he thinks he is trying to protect me: 'What does that a**hole want from Keith?' But quite honestly I can't put my finger on it. Because I love the man dearly; I'm still his mate. But he makes it very difficult to be his friend."
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl