Keith Richards: Mick Jagger Was 'Possessive' of Me
Keith Richards has struggled to maintain his relationship with Sir Mick Jagger through the years, insisting the singer is often overbearingly "possessive" of their friendship. The Rolling Stones musician is releasing a new autobiography, "Life", in which he details his ups and downs with the frontman, who he met at school.
Richards admits the singer is often jealous of his other pals, which makes it "very difficult to be his friend". In the book, Richards writes, "I've no doubt in retrospect that Mick was very jealous of me having other male friends."
"Maybe his exclusivity is bound up with his own siege mentality. Or maybe he thinks he is trying to protect me: 'What does that a**hole want from Keith?' But quite honestly I can't put my finger on it. Because I love the man dearly; I'm still his mate. But he makes it very difficult to be his friend."
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle 'Looking to Buy a Place' in America
- Iggy Azalea Responds to Odell Beckham Jr. Dating Rumors: I Don't Even Know Him
- Will Kourtney Kardashian's New Boy Toy Younes Bendjima Replace Scott Disick on 'KUWTK'?
- Listen to Sia's Powerful Anthem 'To Be Human' From 'Wonder Woman' Soundtrack
- Queen Elizabeth Visits Victims of Manchester Attack in Hospital
- 'Wonder Woman' Women-Only Screening Enrages Male Fans
- T.I.'s Alleged Side Chick Bernice Burgos Reportedly Wants to Have Baby With Him
- Vampire Nicki Minaj Sexily Licks Bella Hadid's Neck at AmfAR Gala in Cannes